Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removal Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • The brand that seems to work the best for me is Aveeno Positively Radiant Make-Up Removal Cleanser
  • I purchased this product at Wal-Mart for about $5.00 US and I love it
  • IT cleans well, is dermatologist recommended, inexpensive, and definitely leaves my skin more radiant and healthy feeling after every use
  • I have had no problems with this cleanser causing dryness or irritations on my skin so I would definitely recommend this for those who have sensitive skin

• by victoria1987

Remember the old adage “With age comes wisdom”? Well, I’m changing that to say with age comes bills, a poor economy and the need to make wise choices when shopping for things like cosmetics. Given the current US economy I am one of the fortunate few who still have the same job I did back in 2006. The difference is now I am older and have been forced to become wiser when buying a facial cleanser. It is for this reason that I have begun to search for cleansers that not only remove impurities from the skin but will also remove my make-up while also nourishing my skin. The brand that seems to work the

best for me is Aveeno Positively Radiant Make-Up Removal Cleanser. I purchased this product at Wal-Mart for about $5.00 US and I love it.

One thing that I particularly love about this product that this particular cleanser is a foaming cleanser that removes all sorts of impurities from my skin while also removing my make-up and helping to nourish my skin with ingredients like aloe. The foam goes along way when cleaning my face and it only takes three pumps for me to have more than enough foam to spread over my face and get a deep down clean. I have been using this product for months and I am extremely happy with it. IT ...

• cleans well, is dermatologist recommended, inexpensive, and definitely leaves my skin more radiant and healthy feeling after every use. Since I started this using this product five months ago my skin tone is clearer, definitely more even and looks so nice that there are days that I just skip make-up all together. I use this product every night and so far I have only had to replace the bottle twice. For me each bottle lasts a little over two months which is a lot better than some of the more expensive brands that I have used before and therefore definitely worth the money!!!

I have had no problems with this cleanser causing dryness or irritations on

my skin so I would definitely recommend this for those who have sensitive skin. I would definitely try this if you have regular skin too as it is really a wonderful cleanser. I get better results with this cleanser as I ever did with the more expensive brands like Clinique and I feel a lot better about buying it since it works not only as a cleanser, but apparently as a toner and brightener as well. I love this product and I cannot believe that I spent so much time and so much money on brands like Clinique only to find out that Aveeno is half the cost with double the results. I give this product a ten.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115031569351231/k2311a0315/3.15.12