Korean airlines
  • I was really happy with the service I received on Korean
  • The Korean ladies are delightful and they offer excellent customer service
  • However, in the last year or two all major flights are fitted with individual tvs with a good selection of movies and games

• by Nadia

I am someone who travels a lot - I have flown with a number of different airlines from Qantas, British Airways and Virgin.

I was really happy with the service I received on Korean. It is a 4 star airline and I initially tried it out as it offered a cheap rate to Europe with a free overnight stopover in Seuol. It was way better than expected. The Korean ladies are delightful and they offer excellent customer service. They seriously could not do

enough for you. Sometimes, on other airlines I feel like the staff when you ring the attendant button are thinking, “seriously, you again? what do you want now?” It was nothing like that on Korean. They greeted you with a smile on their face, they did a little bow and would bring you as much beer and snacks as you wished.

The overnight stop-over was awesome. You got to stay in a 5 star Hyatt resort with a gorgeous pool and pampering area. They ...

• alos included lunch, dinner and breakfast at the restaurent which was really nice. The dinner was average - its a little hit and miss. If you are lucky to get the buffet it is really great with a selection of different dishes - both asian and western. The other option is a set dinner, you dont get to chose between the buffet and the set dinner, you just have to be lucky with the day you fly.

The on-flight entertainment has got a

lot better over the years - it used to be very average and on some flights you didnt get an individual t.v. However, in the last year or two all major flights are fitted with individual tvs with a good selection of movies and games.

I have flown with them 4 times to Europe in the last 5 years. I am extremely happy with the service and I would say if you can get a good rate, I wouldn’t rule this airline out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4014031569210331/k2311a0314/3.14.12