Lance Truck Camper  » Cars  »
  • I like the amount of closet space and dish and other space it provides
  • I don't like the fact that it doesn't hold much water

• by arabgirl28
      Our Lance truck camper is so well made. Everything fits perfect - no squeaking or moaning ever. Even though our camper is small, it is arranged to provide as much room as possible.

I like the amount of closet space and dish and other space it provides. Plenty of room to store things.

/> One thing I like is that it is easy for me to put on and take off the truck. Most any woman can load the camper on the truck as long as you are on level ground.

All you have to do is crank up the jacks all the way around the camper until it is high enough to back the truck underneath it. The metal parts where the camper attaches to the truck are not difficult to work with either.

The aluminum skin to the camper is very easy to keep clean. A garden hose will usually do the job.

If it is really dirty, maybe a little ...

• Lance Truck Camper
      elbow grease and the color white never goes out of style. It seems to be relatively tough too.

Our camper has been hailed on and I see only a few small dents. I don’t like the fact that it doesn’t hold much water.

One shower and dishes is the limit and maybe a flush

of the toilet. If you need to shower, you are probably better off hoping your campground provides showers.

The camper heigth could maybe a little taller where the bed is. The bed is comfy and big, but when you crawl out it can be a pain in the butt.

Definitly not made for a tall person.

Linda Berg says :

We have a 2003 Ford 1ton dually truck and are thinking of putting a Lance truck camper on it. We are worried about it swaying while driving in windy conditions. We want to take a trip to Alaska is it hard to keep on the road in windy conditons?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9305156920631/k2311a053/5.3.07