Regenerist
  • I like Regenerist, but it is expensive and the bottle is small

• by arabgirl28
      Regenerist is something that has to be used religiously. Additionally, if you have already really damaged skin - lots of luck! It is difficult to make skin that has years of age with deep wrinkles and other damage look young.

I’m not saying it doesn’t work - it does, but you have to put some effort into it and it may take 3-4 months or more if

your skin is in tough shape like mine was.

I find that using it day and night really helped me.

Morning and night I wash my face really well and then put Regenerist on.

Make sure you don’t rub your skin too hard when you wash.

I used to do a real scrub job and then after putting Regenerist on, my face would turn really red.

...

• When I was more gentle with my skin and didn’t rub so hard this didn’t happen.

During the day, after putting Regenerist on, I put on a light makeup.

I like Regenerist, but it is expensive and the bottle is small.

Sometimes in order to make the stuff go a little further, I make sure my hands are a little wet.

It doesn’t take away the age

spots the way I would like, but it does Ok with the line and wrinkles.

It does really well with the lines around the eyes, probably because they aren’t so deep.

It also appears to me that my skin has a more even color.

My skin always had a red tinge to it but after using Regenerist for about 9 months, it now looks more creamy instead of blotchy and red.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31305156910631/k2311a053/5.3.07