Resolve Carpet Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I found this product at Wal-Mart for $5.00 for a pack of two 12 ounce cans
  • Since they are normally about $3.50 US per can I thought this was a good deal since I was going to need two cans I decided to save myself the two bucks and go ahead and get the two pack
  • I am very happy with this product I think and definitely plan to buy it again
  • I would definitely suggest this product to those who need an effective, economical, and easy way to clean their carpets and rugs without having to hire a professional crew or rent their own carpet cleaner
  • I love this product and keep a spare can around for spills and for my upholstery

• by victoria1987

This review is strictly my opinion of Resolve Foaming Carpet Cleaner in 12 ounce spray can.

I have carpets and rugs throughout my house and they have a tendency to get dirty quickly especially since I have a dog. Lately, the carpet has been looking quite dirty and smelling distinctly like my dog. I found this product at Wal-Mart for $5.00 for a pack of two 12 ounce cans. Since they are normally about $3.50 US per can I thought this was a good deal since I was going to need two cans I decided to save myself the two bucks and go ahead and get the two pack.

I am very happy

with this product I think and definitely plan to buy it again. It is a foaming carpet cleaner that sprays onto the carpet and as it dries it is supposed to loosen dirt and get rid of smells. Once the product is completely dry all that I have to do is just vacuum the treated area thoroughly. They spray path is very wide and once can easily covered two 9×12 bedrooms and one 2×4 hallway rug. However, I should mention that this product should not be sprayed on finished furniture as it tends to leave a very greasy residue. I had to move some end tables and a coffee table out ...

• of the way when using this product because I accidently sprayed an end table and it took me a long time to get the greasy residue off. Also, I highly suggest buying the carpet brush that goes along with this product (Wal-Mart sells a kit for about $18.00) I already had one and it allows the product to go a lot further since you are rubbing it into the carpet. The use of the carpet brush was the reason that I was able to get such a large area done with just one can.

The product worked great especially with stains and the pet smell. It did take a little while

to accomplish (about two hours) but it was totally worth the time and effort for the results. I vacuumed thoroughly before and after using this product and my house smells so much better and my carpets and rugs look so much cleaner than they did before.

I would definitely suggest this product to those who need an effective, economical, and easy way to clean their carpets and rugs without having to hire a professional crew or rent their own carpet cleaner. I love this product and keep a spare can around for spills and for my upholstery. I give this product a 9 subtracting only for the greasy residue on my end table.

Resolve Carpet Cleaner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5313031568991131/k2311a0313/3.13.12