Vinegreat Pomegranate Vinegar  » Health  »
  • I also learned that it was on a buy one take one promo so I decided to give it a try since I'm really into health products
  • I only bought it for its alleged health benefits so I was really surprised to find that it is very delicious too
  • I really love Vinegreat Hongcho Pomegranate Vinegar
  • I also noticed that since I started drinking this, I stopped craving for sweets
  • Vinegreat Hongcho Pomegranate Vinegar is a very deliciously refreshing beverage and I would certainly recommend it to everybody whether you are a health buff or just someone who is looking for something delicious to drink

• by gitana

For the uninitiated, Vinegreat Hongcho Pomegranate Vinegar is a popular health drink in Korea. I am from the Philippines and I have never heard of this product until Friday last week when me and my friends from school chanced upon this newly openned Korean health food store just near the university.

We didn’t plan to buy anything since the products looked strange and the labels were all in Korean. We came just to look around but it turns out one of the sales girls was somebody I knew back home. It was her who suggested Vinegreat Hong Cho Pomegranate Vinegar to me. I was a bit hesitant but she swore by the product, she said it was healthy and an effective aid in weight loss. I also learned that it was on a buy one take one promo so I decided to give it a try since I’m really into health

products.

I only bought it for its alleged health benefits so I was really surprised to find that it is very delicious too! I was expecting it to be sour since it was labeled as a vinegar but it actually tastes sweet with only a slight hint of sourness. It tastes just like any fruit juice, only better than most fruit juices I have ever tasted. It is something anybody will enjoy drinking whether they are into health food or not.

The price is quite reasonable too. I got both 900 ml bottles for only four hundred and seventy five pesos. That would be around ten US dollars but the thing is concentrated so it goes a long way. The instructions says you should mix one part vinegar to three parts water but I use it in lesser proportion and it is still very delicious!

I really love Vinegreat Hongcho Pomegranate Vinegar. It is ...

• my favorite drink now regardless of the health benefits. I also noticed that since I started drinking this, I stopped craving for sweets. Before, I used to crave sweets a lot especially in the afternoons but since I started drinking Vinegreat Hongcho Pomegranate Vinegar, my cravings just stopped completely.

My other friend who also bought it, is noticing the same thing. I have always been one of those people who resorts to food when bored but now I can go without snacking in the afternoons. This Vinegar is really amazing! I will certainly buy it again and again.

The packaging looks very nice as well. The slim, tall maroon bottle looks very appealing to my eyes. One drawback though is that, the information on the label is all in Korean so unless you can read Korean characters, you will never be able to read the nutrition facts. This bothered me

at first but I remembered google, so problem was solved. Good thing they had a wifi connection in the store, I was able to research about the product prior to buying it, using my mobile browser. I found some important information about the product online which encouraged me to buy it.

It comes in 900 and 500 ml bottles. I bought the 900 ml bottle because it is on buy one take one. It looks like a darker and thicker cranberry juice but once mixed with water, it looks like red wine. I like to drink it in a goblet because it looks really classy that way. It is very delicious and I enjoy every sip of it. Vinegreat Hongcho Pomegranate Vinegar is a very deliciously refreshing beverage and I would certainly recommend it to everybody whether you are a health buff or just someone who is looking for something delicious to drink.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412031568750431/k2311a0312/3.12.12