Del Monte Dark Sweet Cherries
  • Del Monte Dark Sweet Cherries is my most recent discovery in canned fruit department, and my new favorite

• by Lorianna
      Del Monte Dark Sweet Cherries is my most recent discovery in canned fruit department, and my new favorite. The can full of just cherries, big and red, costs a little more than other
      Del Monte canned fruit products, but, to me, it is worth every penny. The cherries are pitted; they are soaked in heavy, dark red syrup that tastes very much like sweet cherry juice.

• The cherries are sweet as well, very tasty, probably because they were “picked and packed at the peak of ripeness,” according to the inscription on the can. Honestly, they are so good, I can easily eat the whole can at once. There are no preservatives in this product. It is also fat free. If you want some tasty and healthy dessert, check out Del Monte Dark Sweet Cherries!

Clyde Cockerham says :

I love del monte dark red cherries but can not at any store in my aera in winston salem north carolina 27101 I hope you can help me find them I have checked many stores but no luck THANKS IF YOU CAN HELP ME LOCATE THEM

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27305156870631/k2311a053/5.3.07