St. Ives Green Tea Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • This product is definitely more my style with the finer particles
  • The particles are much easier on my skin and I love the smell of this product
  • I think that it is important to note that this product does contain salicylic acid so it works great on acne too
  • This product is great and one that I would definitely recommend

• by victoria1987

I have used St. Ives exfoliating scrubs from time to time in the past. I am most familiar with St. Ives Apricot Exfoliating cleanser as that is the one that I used the most. I saw this product a few times at my local Walgreens and decided to try it. It was a pretty good deal at only $4.00 US (on sale) for a 4.5 ounce tube. I used it for a while and this review is strictly my opinion of the product.

One thing that I liked about this product

compared to the other scrub was that the exfoliating particles were finer in texture. The apricot scrub worked well but I often felt that the particles were a little too large and were scratching my face more than was necessary. This product is definitely more my style with the finer particles. The particles are much easier on my skin and I love the smell of this product. It smells just like green tea leaves do and every time that I use the product it seems to refresh my senses and my ...

• whole being. It’s for that reason that I use this scrub mostly in the mornings to help give me a boost for the day.

Unlike the apricot scrub this product seems to really love my face. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh without drying it out and causing irritation and redness. I think that it is important to note that this product does contain salicylic acid so it works great on acne too. I think that it is because the combination of the exfoliating (which removes dead skin cells

and all kinds of chemicals and impurities from the skin) helps to keep pores clean and acne from happening and the salicylic acid helps to treat acne that has already popped up.

This product is great and one that I would definitely recommend. I use it three times a week and it goes along way into keeping my face clean and youthful while also helping to keep my acne at bay. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone looking for a gentle exfoliating cleanser that offers great results. I give it a 10.

St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112031568630331/k2311a0312/3.12.12