Naturals Red Rose & Peach Body Whip Cream by Avon  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is part of the Naturals range and I have to admit I am a huge fan of just about everything I have ever tried from the Naturals collection so was hoping I wouldn't be disappointed by this
  • On applying a small amount of the whip to my body after bathing I found it felt very light despite it's thickish appearance in consistency and it literally melted into my skin on contact
  • The red rose is very domineering and the most prominent of the scents though the peach is noticeable but in a more subtle and delicate way and definitely lingers in the background

• by Tick Tock

I have become a big fan of Avon products recently as I’m finding on the whole they are good quality and are fairly low in price. I was getting to the point of spending far too much on beauty items each month so this way I feel I’m not missing out on spending but am saving a fortune each month. I recently placed a rather large order with my local Avon Rep and was very pleased to see that she had included 2 free gifts for me stating I was a very loyal customer, and one of the free gifts is Red Rose & Peach Body Whip by the Naturals range which I will now focus on entirely in my review.

The body whip - or cream which is what it actually is - comes housed in a rather attractive tub like vessel. The tub is made from a sturdy plastic and has a screw top lid which is both large and easy

to grasp to remove and also screw back on. The sizing is a rather reasonable 200 ml and the colouring of the packaging is predominantly white but with an attractive picture on the top of the lid of red roses and peach. This is part of the Naturals range and I have to admit I am a huge fan of just about everything I have ever tried from the Naturals collection so was hoping I wouldn’t be disappointed by this.

On unscrewing the lid there is no foil covering which I didn’t like as I didn’t know if this cream had been tampered with, though the foil coverings can be a pain and tricky to remove sometimes I do feel like a product is less likely to have been tampered with or even contaminated if there is one.

As there is no foil covering I am greeted immediately with a rich and creamy looking body whip. The whip has a mousse appearance and is a bright ...

• white in colour which surprised me as for some reason I imagined it to have a more pink or peach hue to it given the fragrance.

On applying a small amount of the whip to my body after bathing I found it felt very light despite it’s thickish appearance in consistency and it literally melted into my skin on contact. There seemed to be very little rubbing in required and it felt soft and soothing against my skin as soon as it was applied.

The fragrance itself deserves a huge mention here as it is simply beautiful. I have used the Red Rose & Peach room and linen spray in the past from Avon so had a brief ides of how this would smell, though I have to admit it comes across as far nicer than the room and linen spray. The red rose is very domineering and the most prominent of the scents though the peach is noticeable but in a more subtle and delicate

way and definitely lingers in the background.

Would I recommend this then? A big yes actually! I had high hopes for this from the start and luckily I wasn’t let down at all though I did have my reservations as I do love Avon products but in the past certain items have caused soreness or rashes, though these were mainly facial products but I’m still always wary of using new products.

I needn’t have worried though as this body whip felt incredibly light on my skin yet offered deep hydration without leaving my skin feeling taut or sore so I was really pleased with the effects this had. I have been using this for around a week now and I really can’t find anything negative to say about it as it moisturizes well and leaves a beautiful aroma on my skin for several hours afterwards so it gets top marks from me and is a product I will definitely use again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031568590931/k2311a039/3.9.12