Sport Club Green Eau de Toilette for men  » Perfume  »
  • The price was certainly right at $9.99CDN plus tax

• by Melissa Glenn

I recently went in search of a gift for a good guy friend and ended up buying Sport Club Green Eau de Toilette for men from my local Giant Tiger store. My guy friend is a huge fan of anything in the cologne arena and I figured this would be a hit. The price was certainly right at $9.99CDN plus tax. Plus it came in an attractive grey cardboard box that showed a life sized picture of the bottle of Eau de Toilette on the front.

This Sport Club Green comes in a 100ml

spray atomizer glass bottle. I’m not a huge fan of glass bottles of Cologne or Eau de Toilette but in this case I made an exception. This Eau de Toilette has an absolutely fabulous scent; a combination of wood, musk and fresh rain smell all melded into one. As soon as I sprayed a little bit of the tester on to my arm I was sold. Any man who wore this would have a woman melt in his arms, it’s just like heaven. Even better, this Sport Club Green has no noticeable alcohol ...

• smell which is often quite common in a cheaper fragrance.

Well I gave it to my guy friend and he absolutely fell in love with it. He loves the rounded shape of the Eau de Toilette bottle which reminds him of retro Colgone bottles which he happens to collect. On the front of the green bottle are the words Sport Club in large capital white letters and underneath in smaller letters the word Green. Then there is a decal of a horse with wings surrounded by a white circle and underneath the words Eau

de Toilette 100ml in smaller letters.

A real selling point for my guy friend is the retro green twist off cap that you have to remove to get to the atomizer spray which helps protect it. He also tells me that he only needs to spray each side of his neck and wrists once to get a cool clean smell that lasts all day and never needs re-applying. Now that is value for money. Anyone wanting to buy Sport Club Green Eau de Toilette for men can buy it at any Giant Tiger outlet store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 569031568580931/k2311a039/3.9.12