Bally Total Fitness Thigh Toner
  • In the winter I like to get out and hike and walk a lot which generally keeps me in shape
  • That said, I noticed some of the skin on the insides of my upper arms and around the top of my thighs was still lose despite all the exercise I get
  • Intrigued I went to my local department store and had a look, and subsequently bought one of the Thigh Toners, it has been one of the best decisions I have made all winter
  • I have noticed an increase in firmness on my outer thighs and my inner thighs are slowly getting firmer too
  • I would recommend this Bally Total Fitness Thigh Toner to anyone who doesn't have a lot of money to spend on exercise equipment and who doesn't want to spend the money on a gym membership

• by Melissa Glenn

In the winter I like to get out and hike and walk a lot which generally keeps me in shape. That said, I noticed some of the skin on the insides of my upper arms and around the top of my thighs was still lose despite all the exercise I get. I also had a bit of lose stomach skin from a 22 pound weight loss earlier this year. I mentioned this to a friend of mine who is a fitness buff and she recommended I buy the Bally Total Fitness Thigh Toner, available at local department stores for just $29.99CDN plus tax.

While I like and respect the Bally name and have bought other fitness products from them over the years I was a

little puzzled about what this Thigh Toner could do for me. Intrigued I went to my local department store and had a look, and subsequently bought one of the Thigh Toners, it has been one of the best decisions I have made all winter.

To begin with this Bally Thigh Toner comes in a cardboard box a bit bigger and just a bit longer than your average shoe box. The front of the box shows a ladie holding this pink triangle product between her thighs and doing a sit up. I opened the box and found this Thigh Toner was in fact two long half triangles held together by a black locking system in the middle.

The half triangles are about a foot long in length ...

• and curve around the corner. The second sided is only half as long and you can use them two ways; hold on to the black locking system and squeeze the foam covered triangles together to tone and firm upper arms or hold them between your thighs and do sit ups. Either way you get firm arms, firm thighs and a flatter stomach.

After trying this Bally product in my department store I just had to take it home. Once at home I got my Bally exercise mat out and tried further arm exercises and some sit ups. The resistance from this Thigh Toner does do exactly what it says it does on the box: Tighten inner and outer thighs; Firms glutes and shapes legs; Targets the

triceps chest and arms and Increases muscle tone.

After about a month of doing both arm and thigh repetitions daily with this Bally Total Fitness Thigh Toner I am pleased to say my bat wings on my arms are greatly diminished and my stomach is getting flatter. I have noticed an increase in firmness on my outer thighs and my inner thighs are slowly getting firmer too.

I would recommend this Bally Total Fitness Thigh Toner to anyone who doesn’t have a lot of money to spend on exercise equipment and who doesn’t want to spend the money on a gym membership. This Thigh Toner won’t replace walking, but acts as a supplement to your regular exercise regime. You can buy them at most sporting and department stores.

Bally Total Fitness Thigh Toner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349031568570931/k2311a039/3.9.12