100% Pure Facial Peel, Pineapple Enzyme Facial Peel 2.0 oz  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know sometimes it is redundant to do this but if I can use these stuffs together I will be getting effective results
  • So in my opinion, the ingredients used is perfect because it adds more to the purpose of this product
  • The product is amazing, something you can say to yourself that the formula is naturally created with no added chemicals
  • I like that it gives no pain and gentle to the skin
  • Pineapple is the best fruit that can make your skin look young and beautiful

• by ibizaspain

Facial mask can provide deep cleansing but facial peels removes dirt and dead skin cells within the epidermis of your skin which can make your skin look dull. I used facial peels on top of using weekly facial mask. I know sometimes it is redundant to do this but if I can use these stuffs together I will be getting effective results. The purpose of facial mask is deep cleansing but facial peels can eradicate anything on the surface of your skin. Thus, if you want a more faster results to slough away impurities in your skin you have to use a facial peel. This type of skin treatment can really improve your skin complexion too instantly and can give you immediate results in terms of lightening up your skin complexion. I got this brand from Amazon. It really attracted me because it uses enzymes from fruits as its primary ingredient.

The first thing

that drag me to this brand is the ingredients. We all love using natural ingredients straight from the kitchen when we want to nourish our skin. What can be more fascinating than a beauty product which uses natural plant extracts? This product has pure 100% pineapple enzymes.

Pineapple enzymes are good to maintain elasticity on your skin, moisturize it and slough away dead skin cells. If there is one clear benefit that pineapple enzyme can give your skin in relation to this facial peel, it is that it can help in removing dead skin cells instantly. As we all know, this can contribute in the making our appearance look dull. If these are strip off from our skin, your complexion will be lighter. So in my opinion, the ingredients used is perfect because it adds more to the purpose of this product. Facial peel was created to take away dirt or impurities in your ...

• face instantly.

The product is amazing, something you can say to yourself that the formula is naturally created with no added chemicals. One thing that is disadvantageous with these products is that they are too synthetic, mostly are made up of chemicals to help take off dead skin cells. It is good that this uses pineapple enzymes but some products which has plant extracts are too artificial still. You can check it from its formula where it feels too thick, full of exaggerated contents. But the good thing with the formula of this product is that it feels so natural. It is too watery and light. It is not something that feels like egg whites or masque.

I also like that this product does not give you skin irritation or itchiness when you leave it in your face. When I tried plain pineapple one time, it was itchy and its acidic on your face,

causing to give you that tingling sensation sometimes especially if you just shaved. This product was not harsh to use. I like that it gives no pain and gentle to the skin. It is important I think that products like this can eradicate that part which makes plant ingredients awful sometimes. There are times when citrus products can also give a sting in your face if you use it purely. Pineapple is no different. This fruit is highly acidic but you will not experience its acidity in your skin when you use this facial peel.

All in all, I am impressed with this products formula and ingredients. Pineapple is the best fruit that can make your skin look young and beautiful. The thing also that I like is that the formula does not feel too synthetic. It is not gluey and not too thick on your skin. Best of all, this is gentle on your skin too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319031568540931/k2311a039/3.9.12