Alka Seltzer Plus Day and Night, Effervescent Tablets
  • I love using this product when I have a sore throat too because it gets me feeling better in a hurry
  • They are not delicious or anything, but you will be able to handle them
  • They are not the best flavor in the world, but I have tasted medicines that were much worse
  • I like that you get just one box and it contains both day and night time tablets
  • I think that is really cool that you just have to buy one box of these and they offer everything that you need to get better

• by Gina Gott

If you start to feel like you are getting sick, then get a box of Alka Seltzer Plus Day and Night, Effervescent Tablets. One box of this product comes with 10 pills to use during the day and 10 pills to use at night. One box has everything that you need to get you feeling better in no time. This stuff is affordable and it really works.

This is a non prescription medicine and will save you a lot of money. Try this stuff out before you go to the doctor and pay for outrageous prescription medicines. This stuff will do the trick for many different types of symptoms. If you do not start feeling better in a few days, then plan on scheduling a visit to the doctor. Most of the time, this stuff works pretty fast on me. You can feel the effects almost as soon as you take this stuff and I usually get

to feeling completely better in about a week or less.

Alka Seltzer Plus Day and Night, Effervescent Tablets, will help your fever go down. This product is also great if you feel congested and have a bad cough. This stuff will clear you right up. If you have a runny nose, then this medicine is good for that too. You can even use this product for sinus problems or allergies.

I love using this product when I have a sore throat too because it gets me feeling better in a hurry. This stuff is good for headaches too. If you are feeling sick, then just grab a box of this stuff and get started on it. It really helps with just about everything.

These tablets are not like the average pills that you just swallow. You need to dissolve these pills in water and then take them. I usually dissolve two at the time in about a ...

• half a glass of water. The results are fast and I usually do not have to take anymore for about four hours or longer. I usually end up taking two doses during the day and one at night before I go to sleep. The day time pills do not make me sleepy, but the night time pills help me to fall asleep comfortably.

The flavor of these tablets is just ok. They are not delicious or anything, but you will be able to handle them. The day time pills taste like citrus and the night time pills taste like lemon. They are not the best flavor in the world, but I have tasted medicines that were much worse. Try it out for yourself. I do not see anyone that would not be able to handle them for a few days.

These tablets are very well priced. I like that you get just one box and it

contains both day and night time tablets. Most medicines are sold separately - meaning that you have to buy one for the daytime and then something else to help you at night. I think that is really cool that you just have to buy one box of these and they offer everything that you need to get better. One box of twenty pills, 10 of each one, is only about $7.99. That is a deal!

All I can say about Alka Seltzer Plus Day and Night, Effervescent Tablets, is that it is worth buying. If you are feeling sick and want to get better without spending a fortune, then try a box of this stuff. One box will be all that you need to start feeling like yourself again in most cases. Try these tablets out and you will get to feeling better in just a short period of time. I really think that this stuff is a great buy.

Marjorie says :

I have just finished the course of this medicine (powder in packets) and found it really good for Day but the Night product did not work for me. I found myself coughing a lot after the first night and it didn’t seem to help my sleep. It seems the night formula needs more work

Galega says :

There might be some underlying infection issue that is why this product isn’t working for you in the night. Surprisingly, it has worked for you during the day time. You should consult a doctor and go for thorough diagnostic test so that the real issue can be found. You are coughing a lot in the night and hence consulting a doctor will be prudent decision.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 267031568210331/k2311a037/3.7.12