Shake Weight (exercise weight)  » Health  »
  • I was searching the isles when I found a shake weight
  • I do believe that would have to do more with my using it three or four times a week instead of daily but I think I'm up to about five minutes a session with the shaking
  • I use it as a regular weight for exercise as well to avoid injuring myself
  • In fact the shake weight is so convenient that I can use it as I sit and read, or just watch a movie

• by blondefreelancer

Right before Christmas I was out picking up a few stocking stuffers and stopped by the Dollar General. I was searching the isles when I found a shake weight. I was skeptical but I picked it up to take to the register. I had the cashier check the price and she told me that it was $20, I asked if it would be going onsale and she said “no.” I took a moment to debate before purchasing it.

I got it home and found there was a dvd and instructions. I have

yet to watch the dvd but I did read the instructions. At first I found the whole process a bit awkward and had some difficulty with my grip. It took me some time to figure out just how to hold it and position myself so that I was not bending my wrist and putting unneeded tension on it. Once I got this figured out the entire process became simpler.

Well, it’s now been three months and I have yet to develop the ability to use it more than a few ...

• minutes at a time. I do believe that would have to do more with my using it three or four times a week instead of daily but I think I’m up to about five minutes a session with the shaking.

I use it as a regular weight for exercise as well to avoid injuring myself. I have to say that even though I can not do more than a few minutes at a time I am already seeing more definition in my lower arms. The upper arms will require a bit more

work but I am happy with my progress so far. In fact the shake weight is so convenient that I can use it as I sit and read, or just watch a movie.

It has inspired me to add more exercise to my life and I feel myself getting healthier and stronger all the time. I can give the shake weight a ten out of ten for the encouragement to exercise, the price being in the correct range and the fact that I am seeing visible results with even limited use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347031568200331/k2311a037/3.7.12