Arizona Ice Tea  » Food  »
  • It is also the best for the small amount that you pay for
  • All their products are great, not a single one has disappointed me
  • I recommend this to anyone passing through a store, because they usually have big set ups just for Arizona Ice Tea, which clearly displays that they are only 99 cents

• by ImaginaryClover

Arizona Ice tea is the cheapest ice tea that I have ever come across. It is also the best for the small amount that you pay for. If only the other brands sold their drinks for 99 cents. They would get a lot more sales if they did.

You can buy the 695mL can for only 99 cents! Or you can buy a smaller glass bottle for $2. Personally, I always buy the large can than the glass bottle. I know I’m getting more for my money. Arizona has four flavours for the canned drinks. There is Green Tea with ginseng and honey, ice tea with

lemon, ice tea with raspberry, and ice tea with blueberry. Personally, the Green tea can is a lot more attractive than the lemon and blueberry ones. The Green tea has a nice light green colour with a cherry tree on the side. The lemon has green checkers on it, the raspberry has red, and the blueberry has blue. They are not as appealing as the green tea.

Arizona Ice Tea has an interesting taste; it’s different from any other iced tea drinks. The best part of these drinks is the fact that they are really cheap! There is no other drink that you can buy for ...

• 99 cents. Especially with 695 mL in one can. No other brand can match that, and that is what makes Arizona the best ice tea brand on the market today. The taste is very unique, and each flavour being nice and never are strong and gross. I’ve tried each flavour, and they are great. Especially since it’s so easy to buy them, since they’re the cheapest drink I’ve seen.

Arizona ice tea sells a lot more than just iced tea. They sell tea bags, tea mixes, and many other unique things. All their products are great, not a single one has disappointed me. No matter what

they come out with though, I will still stay continuous with their ice tea. It is honestly the best drink so 99 cents. You get so much, and it has a sweet taste, yet with a little bite. I recommend this to anyone passing through a store, because they usually have big set ups just for Arizona Ice Tea, which clearly displays that they are only 99 cents. You get a lot for the small amount that you’re paying for, and it is a really great deal. Furthermore, they do not make their product low quality even though they are selling it for so low.

Alexis says :

Arizona Tea is the best canned tea for 99 cents (or less) that I`ve ever had. It has a pleasurable amount to drink. One thing I dislike is that it is not that sweet as I would like it to be. But i highly recommend it if you like tea thats a little on the bitter side. Arizona Tea has many different flavors of tea, mango, peach, white, and many more to choose from. If you haven`t yet had Arizona Tea you should really try it

ImaginaryClover replies :

I agree with you completely. The stores in my town don`t have any of the other products by them, but I did research it a bit and noticed all the different other teas. It looks really great, and it would be a great brand, especially since I`m trying to test out different teas. However, I do disagree with your view on the taste. I believe it is sweet, and I enjoy it a lot. However, it`s one of the very few teas I drink, so I might not notice it as much as someone who drinks tea a lot. And I think of it more like a Nestea or BRISK drink than a canned tea. So I love the taste and don`t find it bitter at all. But thank you for your input.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277031568190331/k2311a037/3.7.12