Great Value Sparkling Water (Tangerine Lime)
  • I have never been a fan of water, so I have always looked for flavoured water because I like the taste a lot more than average tap or bottled water
  • I was walking around Wal-Mart when I found the Great Value Tangerine Lime 1 litre bottle
  • For the price of it, it is a great deal, or so I believe
  • Although, I know that you can get the same thing at Safeway for only 99 cents, which is obviously a lot cheaper than the Wal-Mart brand
  • For only $4 I was able to have 2 L of water, which I think is great

• by ImaginaryClover

I have never been a fan of water, so I have always looked for flavoured water because I like the taste a lot more than average tap or bottled water.

I was walking around Wal-Mart when I found the Great Value Tangerine Lime 1 litre bottle. And it was only around $2 after tax. I grabbed two bottles and went on my way. Unknown to me, was that it was carbonated water, rather than just normal water. It came in a plain bottle with a lime green strip on the top and bottom of the label, and then a matching lime green lid.

The beverage only has 15mg (or 1%) of sodium and 0.1 g of protein

per 250 mL. So for the entire bottle, it only has 60mg of sodium and 0.4g of protein. The taste of the tangerine lime is really good. I enjoyed it a lot. It has a good citrus taste and is not artificially flavoured either, which does not bother me because I am indifferent about artificial flavouring. However, it is a surprise that they have pack a good amount of flavour into the drink like they did with all natural flavouring.

For the price of it, it is a great deal, or so I believe. Although, I know that you can get the same thing at Safeway for only 99 cents, which is obviously a lot cheaper ...

• than the Wal-Mart brand. That is the only problem that I have of this product. Although, the second bottle that I bought was peach, and the layout was similar to the tangerine one, except a peach colouring rather than the lime green.

The peach flavouring was a lot stronger than the tangerine, which was still nice and worth the money. However, the price limits the amount that I want to buy. I would rather go to Safeway to buy this product, since the taste is no different from store to store.

Overall, I really love this product. Best flavoured water I have ever tasted. It is more of a soda than a water, but there is not

a single other company or brand that I have seen with this sparkling water. Although, I have heard of it as sparkling juice, but that was a lot more for price than this. For only $4 I was able to have 2 L of water, which I think is great. If it was cheaper, I would have more than likely bought many, many more bottles. Other than the price, the beverage as a whole is great and a nice taste. It would also be a better replacement to pop or soda if you are trying to eat or drink healthier. Also, you get more than a small 355mL can of soda or pop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277031568180331/k2311a037/3.7.12