John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Styling Spray  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I suggest to never using this product on completely dried hair

• by Mindmatters

I finally decided to buy this product, just because I was fed up with my hair. I have wavy frizzy hair once my hair air dries. It really is a bad time to get my hair looking great. I was hoping this product would work, but it didn’t.

I did exactly what the bottled instructed me to do. I washed

my hair, towel dried it and then sprayed the product in my hair. I first finger combed the product through my hair, and then combed it. I began to blow dry my hair on medium heat. I used a round brush as I was blow drying my hair. My hair was getting frizzy by the minute. By the time I had finished blow drying it completely, my hair was thick, slightly wavy and very frizzy. This is how my hair turns out, when I don’t use any product. So the bottom line is that this product did nothing for the blow drying process.

I then did the second step to this straightening process. I used my Chi straightener. My hair,

• John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Styling Spray
      of course, became very straight. Not because of the product, but because I was using my Chi.

It is now 2 days later and my hair is still straight. I would say it was because of the Chi alone, because my hair tends to stay straight when I use just the Chi. I just thought that my hair would have

improved with the John Frieda Frizz Ease product. It didn’t, so that is the end of this product for me, as well as my $10. It is just another product that has no real value.

I suggest to never using this product on completely dried hair. I tried this, and it made it very difficult to straighten. My hair became hard and sticky.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317031568040331/k2311a037/3.7.12