The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought one and tried it during times when I have occasional breakouts
  • I love that the product came out naturally in terms of smell
  • When I experience breakouts, I have to constantly wipe my face with the medicine or any cosmetic product that can help it subside
  • It is also in gel form thus there is no fear of being noticed that you have applied something on your face
  • One of the best things for me is the gel formula

• by ibizaspain

We always want a product where we can just apply it on a blemish and it will do the treatment. Blemishes is one of our worst nightmare when it comes to skin problems. It can really distract you for the rest of the day and it can lower down your confidence. My skin type is not the one that has lots of it. I thank the Lord for my great skin however I do have occasional breakouts. I discovered The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil years ago. It is contained in the same container with its home fragrance oil. I loved that product because it can really reduce pimples. Body Shop has repackaged the same variety but using a different formula. It is now in a slim, pencil-like container

and now in gel form. I bought one and tried it during times when I have occasional breakouts.

I have tried almost all products of Body Shop’s Tea Tree collection and they all smell the same. It does not have that traditional therapeutic smell that most Body Shop product has but one thing great about this is it barely has no smell. I love that the product came out naturally in terms of smell. It is something too exaggerating also to have it infused with so much aroma when it is purposely used for medication.

The great thing about this product is that it is handy. When I experience breakouts, I have to constantly wipe my face with the medicine or any cosmetic product that can help it subside.

• The thing with Tea Tree Oil From Body Shop is that it is in oil form and it is messy when you want to apply it when for example you are in the workplace. This product is contained on a portable stick and you just need to use the tip directly to apply on the affected part. It is also in gel form thus there is no fear of being noticed that you have applied something on your face. One of the best things for me is the gel formula. I have always adored using cosmetic products in gel form because it is cool to the skin and less shiny to look at.

The well-rounded ingredients in this product is what makes it a great remedy for blemishes. The

antibacterial components which is inherent in Tea Tree is the main deal here but it likewise had lemon tea tree. It has additional pimple-fighting ingredient willow extract and tamanu oil and honey to soothe the skin to prevent further infection. This is not just the plain tea tree oil that you can traditionally get from any Body Shop store. This has been infused with more ingredients to answer the concerns of blemishes in the skin. The product can easily subside any inflamed pimples which is only again to lend credence that Body Shop’s products are effective. I love this more than the plain Tea Tree Oil because of its completeness and it has this moisturizing effect as well. The formula and the various ingredients are the things that makes this product great.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316031568000331/k2311a036/3.6.12