Avon Spectralash Mascara
  • It's hard to say what benefit this setting makes on my Lashes as I have short Lashes which aren't all that interesting to be honest, but I find that this coats my Lashes well and I think my Lashes look a bit thicker as a result of this

• by happyholidays70

I have used a lot of Mascara’s from Avon and tend to just try new ones when they come out as they normally are a good price - usually £5. This Mascara came out a good while ago and it is 1 of my favourites. This normally costs £10 but it can be sold for £5 quite often, or some kind of multibuy offer. I find that Avon is pretty good when it comes to offers and things can be on offer every few books so I tend to pick up a sparee 1 of these when they are on offer so

I don’t have to think about paying full price for it as I would grudge paying £10.

This only comes in 2 colours which are Black and black/brown, so the basic colours but I only buy Mascara in Black so I don’t need any fancy colours.

This Mascara is a bit thicker than other Mascara tubes. It is chunkier but it is still easy to hold and apply.

So what makes this Mascara different to other Mascara’s? You can have 3 looks with this Mascara. This is the first Mascara that I have seen for sale that you can change the look of. There ...

• is a little dial at the bottom of the tube which you turn. There is number 1,2 and 3. Depending on what look you want just turn to the number. Number 1 was what I would say just the normal coating that you would get with a normal Mascara, Setting number 2 is a thicker coating and number 3 is the thickest coating and this is the setting that I always use. It’s hard to say what benefit this setting makes on my Lashes as I have short Lashes which aren’t all that interesting to be honest, but I find that this
        coats my Lashes well and I think my Lashes look a bit thicker as a result of this. Although using the number 3 setting will no doubt use up more of this I still have been using this for a little while and it still gives my Lashes a good coating and doesn’t seem to be drying out as yet.

This is a really good Mascara and 1 that I will keep using as this seems to give a little Volume and I just like the way this coats my Lashes. Also it is a good price when it is on offer too.

Avon Spectralash Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315031567610231/k2311a035/3.5.12