Johnson & Johnson Acuvue Oasys with Hydraclear Plus Contact Lenses  » Health  »
  • I like the way these contact lenses function, but I don’t like the fact that they do not last as long as contacts that I have used in the past and that they are slightly more expensive
  • They are incredibly comfortable which, in my opinion, is one of the most important things for contact lenses
  • A big problem that I used to experience with my old contacts (and the reason why I switched to these) was that my vision would feel kind of fuzzy/blurry by the end of the day
  • Fortunately, these contacts have eliminated that problem
  • I do recommend these contact lenses and will probably make these my new permanent ones

• by intensify

I recently purchased the Johnson & Johnson Acuvue Oasys with Hydraclear Plus Contact Lenses. I like the way these contact lenses function, but I don’t like the fact that they do not last as long as contacts that I have used in the past and that they are slightly more expensive.

I’ll start with the things I like about these contact lenses. They are incredibly comfortable which, in my opinion, is one of the most important things for contact lenses. If I can’t stand wearing contact lenses, I won’t keep them in my eyes. I’ll just end up wearing my

glasses all the time. What’s the point of even purchasing contact lenses if you hate the way they feel in your eyes? They are very flexible and breathable. I don’t feel like I am suffocating my eyes after I put these in every morning. My eyes don’t get dry or red and I don’t feel like I’m putting a suction cup over my eye. They just feel right. A big problem that I used to experience with my old contacts (and the reason why I switched to these) was that my vision would feel kind of fuzzy/blurry by the end of the day. I have to stare at a computer a lot both for school and work and by 10 PM, I could barely see. Fortunately, these contacts have eliminated that problem. I honestly don’t think it had anything to do with the prescription. It was definitely just that my old contacts sucked. I also like that these contacts have UVA/UVB protection so my eyes are protected from the sun even when I am outside without sun glasses on. I also like being able to sleep in these contacts without worrying about getting some sort of awful eye infection or ...

• Johnson & Johnson Acuvue Oasys with Hydraclear Plus Contact Lenses
      going blind. I like that these contacts have a blue tint to them so that if I accidentally drop one, I can spot it. Clear contact lenses are impossible to find if ever dropped.

The only downside to these contact lenses are the cost. They are more than my old brand. I think I paid around fifty dollars for each box. One box comes with six lenses. They also are not as long lasting. I can wear each pair for about two weeks before I need to switch. My old brand was fine for about a month at a time. Though

I am paying much more for this brand, I am getting better quality so I guess I can’t really complain too much. You get what you pay for, right?

Overall, I have to give the Johnson & Johnson Acuvue Oasys with Hydraclear Plus Contact Lenses a rating of an 8 out of 10. I love the fact that I can’t even feel them once they have been put in my eyes. I have barely worn my glasses the last few months because I haven’t felt annoyed with my contact lenses. I do recommend these contact lenses and will probably make these my new permanent ones.

Jay H Patel says :

re : I do recommend these contact lenses and will probably make these my new permanent ones
I have been wearing the Johnson Johnson Acuvue Oasys with Hydraclear for over 10 years now and have never had an issue with them, function or durability. They are more expensive than other brands but for the quality, it’s a price I’m willing to pay.

I wear biweekly contacts and admittedly won’t change them every 2 weeks if I don’t need to. Even after 4 weeks, the contact lenses are just as clear and durable as the first day I wore them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345031567580231/k2311a035/3.5.12