ICICI Bank Savings Account  » Finance  »
B-69, Yamuna Vihar, Delhi-94
  • I am a customer of ICICI Bank Savings Account since last four years and there is a feeling in me that the bank has always endeavored to serve its customers like me in the best possible manner
  • I have never faced any problem with branch banking of ICICI Bank
  • I have called them lots of time to sort out an issue, but almost every time I was shocked to see the poor communication skills and problem solving skills of customer care executives

• by theblaze

I am using three savings accounts of three distinct banks but it is the ICICI Bank savings account which gives me utmost satisfaction. I am a customer of ICICI Bank Savings Account since last four years and there is a feeling in me that the bank has always endeavored to serve its customers like me in the best possible manner.

The facility on this account is getting better and better. From its retail banking branch to internet banking it is satisfying me with its service.

The ATM

kiosk of ICICI Bank is nothing short of a mini retail branch. Lots of facilities have been added in recent times and I am happy that being a customer of this bank I am using it to its full potential. I am aware of the fact that no other banks are providing the level of facilities through their ATM kiosks as ICICI Bank. Other than regular stuffs that we all do, I can use my savings account to instantly transfer funds, mobile banking, payment of ...

• almost all bills, among other things through ATM machines. Then the no. of ATM machines is quite large which only helps me.

I have never faced any problem with branch banking of ICICI Bank. I would like to mention here that employees of this bank are most affable among all banks. Despite the huge no. of savings account that a bank handles, I had never faced any problem in depositing money or for other stuffs.

My experience with the customer care of the bank is at the

best average. In fact, it is the customer care area which continues to disappoint me. I have called them lots of time to sort out an issue, but almost every time I was shocked to see the poor communication skills and problem solving skills of customer care executives. I had to resort to personal contact at my branch to sort out the problem.

In a nutshell, I am a fully satisfied owner of an ICICI Bank savings account despite the fact that its customer care irritates me.

Shalini Verma says :

I am ICICI Bank customer for over 10 years. I must say that they have one of the best platforms for all types of customers. For people like us who maintains saving account and does not wish to visit branch, this bank is for them. You can get almost all kinds of financial job done by just one click.
    Though the staff is less knowledgeable however on web you can get everything.
    You can make or break fixed deposits online. You can start your pension account online. You can start your investments online.
    Online banking with ICICI is comparatively safer as they add second layer of verification by asking grid code online.
    In a nutshell I am very happy with the kind of services that ICICI offers.

praja says :

I agree with you. I have account in few banks like SBI, ICICI and HDFC, but among all I like ICICI the most because of the services and facilities they provide. Their online platform is convenient and easy to use

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 425031567540231/k2311a035/3.5.12