Febreze  » Housewares  »
  • I have always used the renuzit Air Fresher before but I wanted to try something different so I noticed the apple spice & delight febreze and decided to purchase it and was totally amazed at the difference
  • I still had a small amount of the Renuzit Apple & Cinnamon fragrance spray left in my cabinet so I thought that I would put it to the test with my very picky mother-in-law who was comming over to eat with us that afternoon
  • She went wild with the, quote & quote, the best smelling air refresher I've ever smelled in my life
  • What I like most about the febreze is you can spray it in the morning and still smell it later in the night,also, it doesn't take your breath away, which is unusual for other air refreshers

• by Cathy Broadwell
      I purchased Febreze Air effects Air Refresher from the local grocery store in Charlotte N. C and I really love it! I have always used the “renuzit” Air Fresher before but I wanted to try something different so I noticed the apple spice & delight febreze and decided to purchase it and was totally amazed at the difference.

/> I still had a small amount of the Renuzit “Apple & Cinnamon” fragrance spray left in my cabinet so I thought that I would put it to the test with my very picky mother-in-law who was comming over to eat with us that afternoon.

By the way, She totally hates my air refreshers usually.

expecially the “Renuzit” ...

• Apple & Cinnamon.

She walked in and thought that I had cooked a fresh apple pie.

She went wild with the, quote & quote, the best smelling air refresher I’ve ever smelled in my life! Of course she went out and bought three bottles of this “Febreze Air effects” apple spice & delight.

The apple spice & delight

really does smell so good.

I did go out and purchase the Febreze “meadows & rain” which, personally I didn’t like that much.

What I like most about the febreze is you can spray it in the morning and still smell it later in the night,also, it doesn’t take your breath away, which is unusual for other air refreshers.

Febreze

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53305156740631/k2311a053/5.3.07