Petal Fresh Botanicals Fresh Olive Oil Shea Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • After shaving my legs they always are really dry and a lotion I enjoy using to help nourishes them back up again so they can be silky smooth is the Petal Fresh Botanicals Fresh Olive Oil Shea Body Lotion
  • I like to use this lotion because it contains natural nourishing skin moisturizers in it like shea butter, olive oil, vitamin E and soybean oil
  • Now I would recommend this natural body lotion to any male or female to use to help nourish and hydrate skin after shaving because that is just what it does for me
  • It will definitely always be a body lotion I have on hand in my household

• by Robins

After shaving my legs they always are really dry and a lotion I enjoy using to help nourishes them back up again so they can be silky smooth is the Petal Fresh Botanicals Fresh Olive Oil Shea Body Lotion. I like to use this lotion because it contains natural nourishing skin moisturizers in it like shea butter, olive oil, vitamin E and soybean oil. There are also vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in this body lotion that help keep my skin glowing and well protected to which I like.

Another thing I really like about this lotion is how affordable it is because I only

paid around four and half dollars for my bottle of lotion. I also like that I get 20 ounce per bottle and how long the lotion last. So far, I have had one bottle of this lotion for 2 months and it is still half full. I even like that the lotion comes with a hand pump so it is easier to get it out of the bottle and use it when I need to. The lotion inside the bottle is creamy silky smooth and rich, but not oily, greasy or tacky. In fact, this body lotion absorbs really well and fast into my ...

• skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth.

The way I apply this body lotion is by pumping some handfuls of the lotion into my hands and then I massage it directly into my legs after I have shaved them. The lotion is very soothing to my legs after shaving and really nourishes them back up again and helps my legs stay smooth and hair free longer so I am not shaving all the time. I shave about every other day now, which I like. I also like using this lotion on my hands, feet and face to help keep them nourished and hydrated as

well. Sometimes I even use this lotion as a shaving lotion when I don’t have any shaving cream on hand it seems to help me get a nice close well protected shave, which I like too.

Now I would recommend this natural body lotion to any male or female to use to help nourish and hydrate skin after shaving because that is just what it does for me. My boyfriend even enjoys using this lotion on his rough dry hands to help soften them up naturally, which I like. It will definitely always be a body lotion I have on hand in my household.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031567250331/k2311a032/3.2.12