l’Oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Light Shine Shampoo
  • Although I have used other Loreal Shampoo’s in the past I have never used this 1 before I bought it a few weeks ago
  • I was really needing to buy Conditioner and since this was an alright offer then I decided to try this one as I thought it would be suitable for my Hair type
  • This has quite a strong scent to it I think it is quite a floral kind of scent and I wondered if I would like it due to it being so strong smelling, but once you hair has been rinsed then although you can still smell this scent it is a light lighter smelling and quite a nice scent as well

• by happyholidays70

Although I have used other Loreal Shampoo’s in the past I have never used this 1 before I bought it a few weeks ago. There was an offer on in the shop I was in and although I was wanting to buy the other one that I usually buy which is for highlighted hair it was out of stock. I was really needing to buy Conditioner and since this was an alright offer then I decided to try this one as I thought it would be suitable for my Hair type.

This comes in a 250ml bottle and normally costs £2.60 in the place where I bought this, but there was a 2 for

£4 offer on so I bought a matching Shampoo and Conditioner as I do like to use both products at the 1 time.

I do like the look of the bottle for this. It is a nice light pink colour and certainly a different colour to the other more plain looking bottles out there on the shelves. Although this bottle doesn’t stand on it’s end the lid of this is flat so this will stand the other way to allow you to get all the drips out of this.

This has quite a strong scent to it I think it is quite a floral kind of scent and I wondered if I would like it ...

• due to it being so strong smelling, but once you hair has been rinsed then although you can still smell this scent it is a light lighter smelling and quite a nice scent as well.

This Shampoo is specially for mid to long hair which is perhaps a little dull looking but hair that is prone to greasiness – which matches my Hair. My Hair is pretty Oily. This is a lightweight Shampoo which isn’t meant to stimulate the Oiliness. Also it is meant to give a Mirror shine. All sounds good to me.

The Shampoo is quite a thick Cream, and a little blob of this will lather up well. This provides plenty of

soapy suds and rinses out easily as well.

How do I find that this works on my Hair? Well after I have been using this I have had a few compliments about my Hair. My Hair feels nice and soft and has a nice shine to it. It also feels quite light and silky as well. I think this makes my Hair look nice and bright and someone commented that they thought I had had my Hair highlighted again, which I haven’t done for a while now.

This keeps my Hair nice and fresh and it isn’t any Oilier than it was.

A good product that I will be using again when this bottle has finished.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031567210331/k2311a032/3.2.12