Beechams Day Nurse  » Medicine  »
  • I have been using this Medicine for a few months now - well I haven't been constantly using this as if I had a cold for that lenght of time then I would think that I had a problem
  • My current Medicine that I had been using for years just didn't seem to be shifting my cold how it used to, so I thought that I had to try something different to see if it would help
  • This comes in a 300ml bottle and I paid £4.29 for it
  • The main difference between the Day and Night Nurse is that the day Nurse is non drowsy, and the Night Nurse is drowsy, so it should help you to get off to sleep which is a help if you are struggling to sleep because of the cold - I know sometimes I struggle and it is such a help for you to get a good rest if you aren't feeling good
  • Yes, it may taste Yukky but often it is the bad tasting Medicine that seems to work the best isn't it

• by happyholidays70

I have been using this Medicine for a few months now - well I haven’t been constantly using this as if I had a cold for that lenght of time then I would think that I had a problem. This medicine has been out for years but I always went for other brands before I finally tried this one. My current Medicine that I had been using for years just didn’t seem to be shifting my cold how it used to, so I thought that I had to try something different to see if it would help.

This Medicine comes in 2 different medicines. You get the Day Nurse and Night Nurse. This

review is about the Day Nurse. Also you get this in Liquid and Tablet form. I always chose my Medicine in Liquid form as I just think it works better.

This comes in a 300ml bottle and I paid £4.29 for it. This is a good bit more expensive than other medicines but I thought if it was to work then it would be worth it.

The main difference between the Day and Night Nurse is that the day Nurse is non drowsy, and the Night Nurse is drowsy, so it should help you to get off to sleep which is a help if you are struggling to sleep because of the cold - ...

• I know sometimes I struggle and it is such a help for you to get a good rest if you aren’t feeling good.

The dosage of this is a bit more than my other medicine. You take 30ml of this at a time. Any other Medicine I have used has been 20ml. Just measure this out into the cup that you get this with and swallow this down. I cannot take the whole 30ml at once due to this Medicine tasting Syrupy and it doesn’t have a nice taste either. It is a strong and quite harsh taste which is also quite sweet tasting.

This medicine deals with all cold and Flue symptoms so

it is a 1 stop shop to try and treat your cold.

How do I find this works for me? I think this works well. Yes, it may taste Yukky but often it is the bad tasting Medicine that seems to work the best isn’t it? Even from the 1st or 2nd shot of this I find that some of the worst parts of the Cold seem to be better. You can take this mdicine every 4 hours so a bottle doesn’t last all that long, but it is worth it to use the bottle up quickly and get rid of your cold.

A really good medicine that works and makes me feel so much better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261031567190431/k2311a031/3.1.12