Sea Band Anti Nausea Sea Band Gum  » Health  »
  • Now the gum has a sweet crunchy outside when you first place it into your mouth, which I like and the inside of it is warm, soft and gingery like a piece of crystallized ginger
  • I have to say I am very pleased with this ginger gum for nausea and would recommend it to anyone to try to help relieve motion sickness, nausea or heartburn naturally because again it works well for me
  • It is definitely a gum I will always keep on hand to make traveling and dinning out a lot easier

• by Robins

When I am out traveling in the car with my boyfriend, I tend too always get motion sickness with lots of nausea and vomiting. Sometimes I will even get the spins and a bad headache too. However, lately I have been trying the Sea Band Anti Nausea Sea Band Gum from drugstore.com that cost me six dollars for a box of 24 pieces of ginger gum and I must say they have been helping a lot during my travels.

Now each ginger gum is individually sealed and made with pure ginger root oil, menthol, soybean, sugar, corn syrup, gum base, carnauba wax and glazing. The main ingredient in this gum that relieves my nausea naturally is the ginger. Ginger is an herb

that contains medicinal properties in it that help aid with nausea, vomiting and headaches and helps prevent them.

The way I use the ginger gum is by popping piece into my mouth before going on a road trip with my boyfriend. I find that when I start chewing on a piece of this gum before traveling I don’t seem to get as motion sick, which makes me very happy. However, sometimes even chewing on a piece before leaving is not enough to prevent the motion sickness so I just pop another one into my mouth as soon as we are on the road and that seems to do the trick really well. I have even chewed this gum on a train ride ...

• and I did not get motion sick at all and was able too actually enjoy the views from the train windows.

Now the gum has a sweet crunchy outside when you first place it into your mouth, which I like and the inside of it is warm, soft and gingery like a piece of crystallized ginger. The gum is white in color and has a slight menthol taste to it, which seems to ease my stomach when I do end up getting so motion sick I end up vomiting. I also find the gum does help rid the vomiting taste and breathe in my mouth after throwing up which I find very helpful.

I also have chewed this gum after dinning out

to relieve heartburn naturally and I have to say it worked well for that purpose. It even helps aid in digestion, which I really like too. My stomach never seems to handle restaurant food. Sometimes I even chew on the gum when I have a headache and need relief from it and surprisingly the gum helps aid in relieving the pain from my headaches too.

I have to say I am very pleased with this ginger gum for nausea and would recommend it to anyone to try to help relieve motion sickness, nausea or heartburn naturally because again it works well for me. It is definitely a gum I will always keep on hand to make traveling and dinning out a lot easier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429021566881129/k2311a0229/2.29.12