Kindle Fire Cover by Marware  » Electronics  »
  • The lightweight design is what I really love about this case

• by kingcarlos

I have the Kindle Fire Lightweight MicroShell Folio Cover by Marware in gray as a way to protect my Kindle Fire. It is currently offered for $29.99 at Amazon.com I think it is great. Although the price may be a little high for what you are getting, it is easy to install, lightweight, and is useful in many different applications.

First off, the install was really easy. I got it out of the package and was able to put it on my Kindle Fire

without even looking at the instructions. It fits perfectly so that it doesn’t cover the speakers or come into contact with the power button. It is one piece but it snaps into place so that there is no chance of the Kindle Fire coming out on accident. However, it is pretty easy to remove the Kindle if you want to. Just a simple push on left corners and you can pull it right out.

The lightweight design is what I really love about this ...

• case. I would that it weights at most three ounces. You would think that a case that light would offer little to no protect, but I don’t feel like this is that case with this case. It has a hard rubberized outside and a soft felt inside so that it really does a great job of protecting inside and out.

Another great feature of this case is it’s usefulness is different settings. It has a cover flap that can simply fold back or fold

back to create a stand to put your Kindle Fire on. Each feature works well. When the flap is closed, I fell like it does a great job of protecting the screen. When I fold it back, it makes it easy the browse the web or read. When I use the stand feature, I can easily watch movies without holding my Kindle for two hours.

Overall this is a fantastic lightweight case for the Kindle Fire. It looks decent and is very useful on a daily basis.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629021566811129/k2311a0229/2.29.12