Timex Womens T5J151 1440 Sports Digital Watch
  • This made me to decide to have another watch and since I owe Timex watch for my jogging routine, I thought a similar brand would still be fine for me
  • I bought the T5J151 1440 Sports Digital Watch in a Timex store and since it was water resistant, I thought that it would be a perfect watch for less careful people like me
  • It comes with adjustable holes that no one will have a problem fitting it whether you are big or small
  • I would like to recommend this watch to all individuals who can be able to read and understand how to operate a digital watch

• by kash234

I would not probably call myself a watch woman as I find that I am not very careful when it comes to handling watches and for a few watches that I have owned, I have ended up either scratching the face or breaking the band. Most of the times I am even afraid of buying watches as I do not want my watch to end up in the same fate. I have had a very busy schedule this year and no matter how much I tried to keep time on check, I would end up missing my daily goals since I would spend so much time doing one thing

leaving the other not satisfactorily done.

This made me to decide to have another watch and since I owe Timex watch for my jogging routine, I thought a similar brand would still be fine for me. I bought the T5J151 1440 Sports Digital Watch in a Timex store and since it was water resistant, I thought that it would be a perfect watch for less careful people like me.

I picked a pink and white colored watch with a black band probably because; this color seemed to match with most of my clothes. The band is very soft when I wear it, makes my hand feel comfortable. It comes ...

• with adjustable holes that no one will have a problem fitting it whether you are big or small. The back of the watch is stainless still and face shows time, second, day of the week all displayed on at once. If you want to know the month, you simply press and hold the stop/start button.

It is an excellent watch that fits all occasions, easy to set and you do not have to worry about your watch getting wet even during swimming. I have got the watch wet sometimes and it still functions very well. The watch comes with indiglo light that gives light when you are checking your watch at

night or in a dark place. You can display your time in 12 or 24 hours format depending on what you feel comfortable using. Other features includes; stopwatch, alarm and timer.

It also comes with one year warranty with specific instruction on what is covered by Timex and what is not such as; accidents from damages. The watch seems durable and I do not think I will be shopping for another watch soon since I am satisfied with this one. I would like to recommend this watch to all individuals who can be able to read and understand how to operate a digital watch. The manual is also pretty easy to understand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6429021566781129/k2311a0229/2.29.12