Freeman Feeling Beautiful Salt Body Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • Overall, I am very happy with this salt body scrub, would recommend it to anyone to use because it is affordable, and worked well for me
  • Now I paid four dollars for my 6 fluid ounce squeezable bottle of scrub at my local drugstore and so far, it has lasted me a month because I only use it every two weeks and must say there is a lot still left in the body to use
  • Definitely, a body care product I will always keep on hand in my bathroom

• by Robins

My skin needed some gentle exfoliating so I recently tried the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Salt Body Scrub in Guava. I actually ended up liking it very much and the lovely pleasant fruity guava scent it had to it as well. My skin felt so silky soft and smooth after using it, but I still needed to apply a body lotion to help add some nourishment and protections to my sensitive skin.

Another reason I got this scrub to try was because it was made from natural nourishing and exfoliating ingredients like vitamins, minerals, apricot oil, sesame seed oil, sweet almond oil, safflower oil and guava. I also like that this scrub has gentle scrub bits in it as well, but

they are not to rough or hard so they do rough up the skin too much. Instead, the scrub gently buffs away the dead skin leaving the new skin underneath glowing and soft, which I really like.

The way I use the scrub is by getting into a hot shower and drenching me down with plenty of hot water for a good 7 minutes to help soften up the dead skin so it is easier to exfoliate. Then I take a small handful of the light greenish slightly thick gritty guava scrub and rub it into my skin all over my body using small circular motions until the dead layer of skin is off, which usually takes less than 5 minutes.

• After, I rinse the scrub off with more warm water and pat my skin dry with a towel. After I apply the body lotion to add more nourishment and protection my freshly exfoliated skin like I mentioned.

Another way I use the scrub is as a foot and hand scrub to exfoliate the dead rough dry skin from my feet and hands so my hand and foot lotions absorbs better into them. Before I use the scrub as a foot scrub, I soak my feet in a footbath for 30 minutes, then go into the bathroom, and exfoliate my feet with the scrub over the tub. After I rinse my feet off and they come out so silky smooth. When I

do my hands, I simply rinse them with water over the kitchen or bathroom sink, take a small amount of the scrub, and wash my hands with it. After my hands come out smooth.

Overall, I am very happy with this salt body scrub, would recommend it to anyone to use because it is affordable, and worked well for me. Now I paid four dollars for my 6 fluid ounce squeezable bottle of scrub at my local drugstore and so far, it has lasted me a month because I only use it every two weeks and must say there is a lot still left in the body to use. Definitely, a body care product I will always keep on hand in my bathroom.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127021566270329/k2311a0227/2.27.12