Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Facial Wash
  • There is another facial wash which has a bigger size than this one but has a dispenser pump which makes it more convenient, but for HK$90 I wasn’t ready to purchase the bigger sized product yet
  • Since I bought it in HK, the writing on the back of the tube was all in Japanese and Chinese, so I couldn’t really understand anything it said
  • It is just opaque white, just like colgate toothpaste, and it does create too much lather, which bothered me for a bit because I know that the bubbles suspend the dirt in the cleansing product so it can be washed away
  • I am happy with this outcome and have been using this product for 2 days when I noticed that my skin had a nice glow or sheen on it after I rinse it off, and it works very well with the Hada Labo Arbutin Lotion
  • I love this facial wash and I have made the right choice in purchasing this

• by appaboy

I have been using Hada Labo Arbutin Lotion for about 6 months now and I must say, this has been a great product for me. It made my skin softer, smoother and non-oily, but hydrated. So I figured it was about time to purchase the long-anticipated Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid Facial Wash! I really have been reading a lot of good reviews about this product and since I have dry skin I really, really need a great facial wash to tandem with my toner. I went to Sasa and was able to purchase the facial wash for HK$58. This comes in a tube container that has its flip top cover on the bottom of the bottle, so that it stands up on its cover. There is another facial

wash which has a bigger size than this one but has a dispenser pump which makes it more convenient, but for HK$90 I wasn’t ready to purchase the bigger sized product yet. I haven’t tried it anyway.

Since I bought it in HK, the writing on the back of the tube was all in Japanese and Chinese, so I couldn’t really understand anything it said. As with normal facial washes, I just wet my face, squeezed a little bit (size of my pinky nail) and started to cleanse my face. I had makeup on and had just removed my eye makeup using a cleansing oil, and this was the final step to cleaning my face through washing. The product smelled like freshly cut apple, not too sweet but a little citrus ...

• and really, it smells like fresh apples. It is just opaque white, just like colgate toothpaste, and it does create too much lather, which bothered me for a bit because I know that the bubbles suspend the dirt in the cleansing product so it can be washed away. It does create some bubbles but not as what I have expected. After 1 minute of massaging my face with this cleansing product, I rinsed it off with cold water. It was easy to rinse off, just like my Dove facial foam wash. After washing, my skin felt fresh, my pores felt like they have closed up for a bit, and it never left any part of my face dry.

Since it is still winter time in HK, the weather out was 12-14C

and even after washing my face, my skin doesn’t feel dry or tight at all. I am happy with this outcome and have been using this product for 2 days when I noticed that my skin had a nice glow or sheen on it after I rinse it off, and it works very well with the Hada Labo Arbutin Lotion.

I thought that this was just a hyped product, but this facial wash really, really works well with dry skin and does not irritate it one bit. It made my pores look softer and my face didn’t have any dry parts in it. I love this facial wash and I have made the right choice in purchasing this! This is a truly recommended product especially to those who have dry skin like me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127021566230329/k2311a0227/2.27.12