Home Exclusives Portable Ceramic Heater  » Housewares  »
  • Finally, I decided the solution would be to buy a small heater for the cold winter months
  • What I like about the Home Exclusive brand of electronic products is that the product you see on the box is always the product I get
  • It came with a one year unlimited warranty, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a small heater for their home, work shed, or garage

• by Melissa Glenn

We have one room in our home that always seems cold. Finally, I decided the solution would be to buy a small heater for the cold winter months. I went to The Bargain Shop and purchased the Home Exclusives Portable Ceramic Heater for just $29.99CDN plus tax.

To be perfectly honest I didn’t know much about portable heaters. I just knew that I needed one that would give off a moderate amount of heat and one that was fairly compact, as mine is not a large home. This Home Exclusives line is one I have bought other home electronics from over the years so the name

was a trusted one. The heater was electric, had a decent size electrical cord, weighed less than three pounds and looked like it could handle the job.

What I like about the Home Exclusive brand of electronic products is that the product you see on the box is always the product I get. The heater was the exact size as the one portrayed on the packaging, and it was a cinch to get it set up. To begin with, this is a very clever little heater. Not only does it have two heat speeds, it has ten different heat settings, so on warmish days ...

• I can have the heat on low speed and moderate heat.

The two heat settings are 900 and 1500watts respectively. I hardly ever need the second setting.What I also like about this portable ceramic heater is that it has a fan option. I can even use this in the summer as a cooling fan, so it is really a two in one product.

Appearance wise this heater is cute. It stands a foot high and approximately six inches across. The two heating buttons are on top of the heater which is shaped a lot like a bullet with the top being almost cylindrical. It doesn’t need

a lot of space so long as there is no furniture blocking it from behind or in front. Even better, as a safety precaution, should this heater be knocked over by a child, pet or adult it immediately switches itself off, so there is little risk of fire!

The Home Exclusives Portable Ceramic Heater is very efficient and quiet while in use. It came with a one year unlimited warranty, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a small heater for their home, work shed, or garage. The Home Exclusive brand name can be found at The Bargain Shop outlets across Canada and the U.S.A.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5323021566020329/k2311a0223/2.23.12