GUARDSMAN HERITAGE WOOD OIL
  • I am impressed with the fact that Guardsman Heritage Wood Oil cleanses and preserves wood, using only natural oils

• by covenly1
      My husband and I own and operate a furniture store, and that means, there is a lot of furniture to be polished and/or oiled, every day! It makes perfect sense that I would want to use a wood oil that does not only shine wood, but, actually allows itself to be absorbed into the wood, to keep it safe and long lasting. I use Guardsman Heritage Wood Oil!

One example is that I, sometimes, buy really different types of woods and I don’t want to be looking for different types of wood products, as I make the wood furniture BE as good as it can be. This product allows me to use it on ALL types of woods.

Our furniture is mostly high

end, and putting high end wood furniture in window settings that the sun hits all day, is not to be ignored! This furniture, most especially, needs oil to stay nice. Only this morning, I oiled a wooden chair made from one solid log, hand carved, that is in the shape of a giant hand…….

in the window that gets the most sun. The wood oil I used made it appear all fresh and very attractive, as the sun was beginning to make it look rather dull.

I don’t always use a polishing towel when I use this product. Today, I used a regular paint brush! I carry many pieces of furniture that are really large, and if I want the oil to really get ...

• absorbed into the wood, I need to use enough of the oil (always a small amount, anyway) on the wood to accomplish this.

I have found that by using a paint brush is the quickest way to get this done. The scent I use, of this product, is lemon.

Lemon always seems to smell so fresh! The bottles I buy are 8 fluid ounces, and they last the store a very long time. I am impressed with the fact that Guardsman Heritage Wood Oil cleanses and preserves wood, using only natural oils.

There are no waxes, no silicones, and no abrasives in this product. As with all cleaning products, this should be kept out of reach of chldren.

This is clearly stated on

the unbreakable plastic bottle that it comes in. It doesn’t spray.

The plastic container has a screw type lid, and you simply dampen a clean, soft cloth……apply until the wood is beautiful, and, if you like, finish your chore by polishing with a dry, clean cloth. As I said, when I ‘paint’ the product onto large pieces that are getting hit by the sun’s rays all day, I don’t even bother to polish or to dry the piece of furniture.

The sun will dry it evenly and it will look gorgeous. We all want our furniture to last a long time, looking good! This is the way I do it, and it works! I know it will work for you, as well!

Give it a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53131115661030/k2311a1113/11.13.05