C Booth Shea Butter Cream Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this bath product because it is creamy rich and has this pleasantly sweet sugary shea butter scent to it that isn’t overpowering or too light
  • I would highly recommend this cream bath to anyone looking for a natural moisturizing and nourishing one to use because it has helped improve my skin well of the coarse of a few weeks
  • I can definitely say I will be getting more of this natural bath cream once I am out of it because it works so well

• by robins

Lately my skin has been irritated and red due to dryness and one of the bath products I have been using to help nourish it and soothe it is the c. Booth Shea Butter Cream Bath. I like this bath product because it is creamy rich and has this pleasantly sweet sugary shea butter scent to it that isn’t overpowering or too light.

Another reason I like this cream bath is because it is made from natural ingredients such as aloe, coconut oil, shea butter, vitamins and minerals that help soften, nourish and soothe my irritated skin naturally. However, this cream bath does have coloring

in it and it does have a unique color to it, but it doesn’t stain the tub or skin at all. I also like that the ingredients in this cream bath don’t dry out my skin or make it more irritated like other bath products I have used before.

Now the way I have been using this cream bath is by pouring about a third cup of this cream bath into a tub filled with warm water. Then I swish my hand around in the hot bathwater and mix the cream bath I poured into together with the water until I have light foamy bubbles.

• Now this bath product doesn’t make big fluffy white bubbles like most bubble bath products do, but I don’t mind it. Once my bath is ready I get into the bath and soak for as long as I can. I find the longer I soak the better the bath cream soothes and nourishes my skin. However, when I get out of the bath I do have to apply a body lotion to my skin to help hydrate and nourish it a bit more.

helped improve my skin well of the coarse of a few weeks. I also thought the price of this bath product was a affordable. I only paid around six dollars for my 16 fluid ounce squeezable bottle of bath. I can definitely say I will be getting more of this natural bath cream once I am out of it because it works so well. I even used it in a bath for a child I was taking care of a couple days ago and she liked it too. It was almost calming to her before bedtime, which was nice because she went to sleep easier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123021565840329/k2311a0223/2.23.12