Pomeranians  » Pets  »
  • I will finish off my experience with a pomeranian as this
  • Hyper (Like really hyper) Barking (Highly recommend a Hannibal Lecter mask for dogs) Very difficult to train Hyper Hyper Hyper

• by Abel

When my wife and I first met and started dating, she had decided to get a dog. Her family has always had pomeranians and so growing up she always used to that particular breed. So without fail, she bought a pom. Pomeranians come in all sizes, shapes, and colors. Her’s was a red haired miniature pom. It basically looked like a fury apple with teeth. During the early stages of being

a puppy, the pomeranian is extremely hyper. After my wife and I got married and we moved in together, there wasn’t a moment of calm in the house. The dog is literally like a cheetah that just ate hand full of crystal meth. There was never a time when the dog would just sit still and let you pet her. She was constantly moving around, barking, chewing up things around the house, and using the house as the local toilet.

After the first year, the dog finally decided to start going to the bathroom outside, which lessened the tension between my wife and I. The dog was a bit older now and my hopes of the dog calming down were not anywhere in site. Pomeranians are a hyper bread, and love to bark. I knew that but my wife assured me this would eventually end as ...

• Pomeranians
      the dog got older. Don’t get me wrong, there are moments when the dog will cuddle with us and have us throw her toys for her. Those are the moments you basically hold on to, because they only last 5 minutes per cuddle session.

Three years later. We still have the pomeranian despite my efforts to fly her off to a puppy orphanage in the Ukraine. The dog has been great

with our 6 month old son and still loves to cuddle. So we have to be thankful she isn’t an ankle biter that hates kids. I will finish off my experience with a pomeranian as this…If you buy a pom, please be prepared to buy ear plugs, ADHD medicine, and a tranquilizer pistol.

Pomeranian Pros and Cons:

Pros:

Cute and furry Great with kids Love to cuddle

Cons:

Pomeranians

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2922021565611129/k2311a0222/2.22.12