PandaWill.com Online Store  » Web sites  »
  • I paid about 3 more dollars for the registered air mail

• by protoboard

PandaWill is a China based online store. On PandaWill you can find cool electronic gadgets like Android cellphones and tablets and notebooks and laptops, but they not only sell electronics, they have a wide range of categories that includes fashion clothes, home supplies, computer accesories and so on. One cool thing about PandaWill is that they have really low prices and also they offer free shipping on every item.

PandaWill accept various payment methods. My recommendation for you

is that you always pay using PayPal. It’s the easiest way and besides you also can be sure that if something goes wrong with your order you’ll get your money back from PayPal. When you place an order and make the payment , PandaWill takes from 3 to 5 days to process the order and make the shipment and you can at any time view your order status, and when it has shipped, if you have a ...

• tracking number you can track your items from within your order page.

When I first heard about PandaWill I wasn’t sure about ordering anything from them because it’s hard to know if some site is legit or not. My first order was baby clothes, Carters and Baby GAP, for a total of 48 dollars. I paid about 3 more dollars for the registered air mail. At that time I didn’t knew that all orders of 50 dollars and

above are registered. I’ve made a few more orders from PandaWill after that first one, all above 50 dollars, and I have always received my stuff. I have bought clothes for my baby, two Wiimote controllers for my Nintendo Wii, an Android cellphone and an Ainol Paladin tablet and I’m sure I’ll continue buying from PandaWill.

I have had only good experiences with this store. Everytime someone ask me for a safe place to buy from China I always answer PandaWill.

m steiner says :

re : I paid about 3 more dollars for the registered air mail
    After sell service is just a name and big joke
    No service
    Bunch of crooks
    Bought cell phone (178us$ )
    Drop dead after 3 weeks
    Send back for repair - after 3 month - no date for sending back repaired phone
    Received other phone - drop Dead after 1 week
    Now ask for new No new - only refurbish - why?
    Received not OEM phone
    I will not going to be rich or poor with those 178$
    But be careful U put your money on deer horn
    Garbage Chinese stuff
    order 100774372 Rma WC0011294

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2022021565401129/k2311a0222/2.22.12