Benicar For Hypertension
1.5
  • I think medicines should be used as a last resource

• by H Marie Vaughn
      Benicar is a medication used to treat hypertension. As medication goes,I guess it is okay for young people in the beginning who have only slight hypertension and you don’t have to use it for five or more years. I would say anyone who has had high blood for years it is best to

find another way of lowering your blood pressure.

For instance,watching salt intake in foods,controling your weight. You would be suprised how much the pressure will go down when you loose just ten pounds.

Stop smoking for just four days and see how low the pressure will go. For me the route to go is not ...

• medication.

Medicine is a quick fix that has repercussions down the line. I think medicines should be used as a last resource.

Like in an emergency situation. I can’t see going through life taking pills.

You keep needing different and stronger meds. Benicar has many side effects that can be deadly.

The cure is worse than the disease. It

can cause vomiting ,nausea,diarrhea and makes you wonder if you would rather just deal with the hypertension.

I say find another way. Yes it lowers the pressure,at least for me.

It cost more than it is worth. It was 68.

98 when I was taking it for a bottle of thirty. I could have put the cigarettes down and got the same results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26305156530631/k2311a053/5.3.07