Ultra Fiber  » Food  »
  • It has one drawback ,I notice it makes my stomach rumble and pass gas,but I can live with that,I can't live with a sluggish digestive system

• by H Marie Vaughn
      As you age,you find your digestive system becomes sluggish. A lot of us don’t eat or cook like we did when raising children.

We fed our kids all the reqired daily foods,the veggies,fruits and leafy green vegetables but when the kids are gone so does the required diet we need for our own body

health.

We don’t see the need to cook those greens and eat the fruits,in turn we suffer gas,constipation,heart burn.

Since it is just us,we eat more sandwiches less veggies and greens and we pay dearly for that .

You need the fiber, any fiber.

Of course the best way is to eat right.

This supplement ...

• is for the healthy people on the go.

But it is good for the ones who are honestly trying to put more fiber in the diet.

I eat brand cereal when I have bad constipation and take Ultra Fiber before my meal or with the meal with lots (at least a full glass)of water.

/> Ultra Fiber tends to regulate you naturally as it contain prunes which I would never eat.

Prunes are okay if you can stand the taste,I just don’t happen to like them.

It has one drawback ,I notice it makes my stomach rumble and pass gas,but I can live with that,I can’t live with a sluggish digestive system.

sudeepan chatterjee says :

what are the different sizes of water borne bacterias and how ultrafibers can be used accordingly?

Galega says :

They can be anywhere between 0.04 to 10 microns. It am talking about water borne bacteria. Viruses can be even smaller - some are up to 100 times smaller than bacteria. Ultrafibers are designed to weed out waterborne bacteria and hence filter are made accordingly.

sudeepan chatterjee says :

what are the different sources of ultrafibers and their role in water filtration?

Galega says :

There are many sources through which ultrafibers are derived, mainly minerals. Currently, Solomon UltraFiber 500 is widely used, which is made of renewable resources and is also quite reliable when it comes to performance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27305156500631/k2311a053/5.3.07