Compaq Presario CQ42 Laptop
  • I bought Compaq Presario CQ42 about 4 months back
  • I thought of buying Samsung but when I went to the shop he suggested me this
  • In my opinion it is really a good laptop in terms of performance and in terms of price
  • It's battery capacity last for 3 hours without any problem and with balanced power plan it gives me more battery backup
  • This is my sole experience with Compaq Presario CQ42 Laptop

• by hobbywriter

I bought Compaq Presario CQ42 about 4 months back. I thought of buying Samsung but when I went to the shop he suggested me this. It comes with 14.

1 inch WXGA TFT with BrightView screen technology and Intel Pentium dual core 2. 13GHz processor and 320 GB hard disk capacity with built in 3D surrounding speakers and built in webcam for video

chatting.

It’s RAM capacity is 1GB with upgradeable facility. In my opinion it is really a good laptop in terms of performance and in terms of price.

It’s battery capacity last for 3 hours without any problem and with balanced power plan it gives me more battery backup. I continuously use it for 10 hours or more everyday and I will not encounter with any hanging or other hardware problems.

I don’t feel tired in my eyes even after looking the screen for hours together. I am happy to bought this laptop for the price I paid.

When I compared it to other laptops with same price, I felt satisfied with wide features it has. I also enjoy listening music with high ...

• Compaq Presario CQ42 Laptop
      quality speakers while browsing internet.

Customers get a professional laptop bag from company end as a complementary gift while purchasing laptop. This is not a short term offer, it comes along with laptop.

Also you get 2 years of International warranty from company end, so whenever you have a problem you can get it repaired in any authorized outlet. I recommend

this laptop for people who want to buy a good laptop at affordable price with multi-functional features.

There are also some disadvantages in this laptops. Keyboard layout is not that wide compare to other laptops and no touch screen facility.

Other than these to two, I did not find any disadvantages with this laptop. This is my sole experience with Compaq Presario CQ42 Laptop.

truth says :

if u buy this u will regret before warranty is up..HP COMPAQ is a bad company with cheat products..

Aleks says :

Have to disagree with you. Owned couple of HPs and never had a problem. I suppose it depends from what are you doing with your laptop and how do you use it. I believe, that HP has one of the best price to quality ratio. Everything else depends from the user.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6320021564890729/k2311a0220/2.20.12