Avon Ideal Flawless Concealer Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • This was on offer when I bought it and instead of the £7 normal price tag I paid £5 for it so although £7 is not a bad price for a Concealer £5 is obviously better
  • This is easy to rub in and I notice after this has been rubbed in then it seems to give a good coverage

• by happyholidays70

This Concealer hasn’t been out all that long and is part of the Ideal Flawless range which includes this Concealer, Pressed powder and Liquid Foundation. There is so many different Foundations and Make Up that comes out in Avon and already another brand has come out, but this review is about this range and product.

obviously better.

This comes in a simple tube and is just a slimline black plastic and the lid comes off and the Concealer is inside. To use this you just twist the bottom of this and this pushes the Concealer up and you can apply this.

This has a sort or Creamy consistency and when you apply this on your face then it feels light. It isn’t runny so doesn’t go anywhere apart from where you have applied it. This is easy to rub in and I notice after ...

• this has been rubbed in then it seems to give a good coverage. Since this is lightweight I don’t feel that my skin is clogged up by this make up and also this seems to keep my Spots and dark circles covered for hours.

The bad thing about this is that it is only available in 3 different shades which are Fair, Medium and Dark. Considering some of the Foundations in Avon have between 7-16 shades, then fair just seems a bit general and I have really light

skin, so would it be Fair enough for my skin tone? It seems to be ok for me. Not an exact match and I have had better matches to be fair, but this does alright.

This is a good enough product and I have been using this Concealer off and on for a few weeks now. Would I buy this again? I could, but I do prefer the Invisible light Concealer from Avon to this on. This does a good job in covering any little problems though and has good staying power.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117021564740129/k2311a0217/2.17.12