Magenta Photo Studio  » Business  »
Bramalea City Centre, 25 Peel Centre Dr., Brampton Ontario, L6T 3R5
  • I found the Studio while I was christmas shopping at The Bramalea City Centre
  • I don't like to include myself in the kids photos because I am not a photogenic type of person
  • I liked this studio look so much I decided to give it a go
  • I also recieved a calender and included in the $1000 was a cd that allows me to print the original poses I bought in 5x7

• by kenzma

My family and I recently took pictures at Magenta Photo Studios in Brampton Ontario. I found the Studio while I was christmas shopping at The Bramalea City Centre. It’s located on the first floor. After seeing the wall display I couldn’t resist. Their photos were absolutely amazing.

I have been promising friends and family to get family photos for probably three years now. I don’t like to include myself in the kids photos because I am not a photogenic type of person. I liked this studio look so much I decided to give it a go.

We made an appointment and we were in less than 2 weeks later. The help at the front desk and the Photographer were extremely helpful

and enthusiastic. (When you make your appointment they even suggest clothing ideas so you get the best results for your money).

Speaking of money, it is expensive but worth the price. I never did family pictures with the kids so I spent $1000. For $1000 I recieved 36 8×10 sheets and a 12×18. The poses were beautiful. I also recieved a calender and included in the $1000 was a cd that allows me to print the original poses I bought in 5×7. Again, it was worth the price.

The photographer took over 300 shots of us in about 30 minutes. As we were trying to coordinate ourselves in the poses she gave us and with the props she just kept taking ...

• shots. This was the fun easy part. They also warn you when you book to have something to occupy any children while going through the pictures… This is very very important.The photograhper took 89 pictures out of the origial 300 for me to choose my 36… This was a long process and the kids were getting impatient. But we survived.

The pictures can take up to 3 weeks to arrive. Mine arrived in about 2.5 weeks. I was amazed at how I looked, we didn’t choose any pictures we actually posed for. We choose the fun miscellaneous ones. The are all natural and happy and playful! We just love them as did everyone else who saw them.

The props they use are

so small yet so powerful. My youngest daughter was given a pair of heart shaped sunglasses and her poses were like a Gap Model. My oldest was given a white Lily. She looked like an Angel. The did action photos where the kids danced and hugged. I had one where they have winter hats and are blowing snow from their hands (everyones favorite).

Once all photos are complete you can also have your own Art Work. They offer canvases, frames, you measure your wall and have your Art custom made. They will give your home a beautiful look.

I would suggest to anyone looking for nice family photos to have them done at Magenta Photo Studio. There are locations in Ontario, Quebec and Alberta.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4116021564550329/k2311a0216/2.16.12