Ultra Liquid Water-Proof Eyeliner in Black by Maybelline New York
  • I think what attracted me most was that it was water-proof
  • The only thing that I have noticed somewhat negative about this product is that if you have it on and fall asleep for an extended period of time it will smear a little in the edges and start to flake
  • I have found that eye make-up remover works fine but I prefer to wash it off in the shower when I wash my face
  • I really like this product and I recommend it to those looking for a good water-proof mascara

• by jonna_daniels

I purchased this product a few months ago at Wal-Mart for around five dollars ($5.00) and it has been a staple in my make-up bag ever since. I think what attracted me most was that it was water-proof. I don’t really cry a lot but lately I have had allergies and my eyes have been getting watery a lot. This eyeliner is a big help because I can put on make-up knowing that if my eyes do get watery that I will not have eye liner all over my face.

There is a pretty good amount of liquid in the container so it will go a long way. I would suggest though that when

using you should probably wipe the applicator brush on the rim because the brush can hold a lot of excess liquid that will end up smearing your lines or making them thicker in some places than they are in others. The applicator brush is pretty good and makes it easier to control your hand and the lines that you’re applying. It does take some practice to get the hang of using the brush though. The product does give good coverage and I have found that I dip only once for each eye and then I am done.

The product does last quite a while and is usually just fine throughout an eight hour day ...

• even if my eyes are really watery. It also does not smear if you get caught in the rain or have wet hand and wipe your eyes. The only thing that I have noticed somewhat negative about this product is that if you have it on and fall asleep for an extended period of time it will smear a little in the edges and start to flake.

Taking the product off is not hard at all. I have found that eye make-up remover works fine but I prefer to wash it off in the shower when I wash my face; it just seems to come off a lot easier with the steam of the

shower. I get my face wet then wash my hair and my body before coming back to wash my face and the pre-soak just makes the product come right off.

Overall I am really happy with this product. I will purchase this product again and though I have dozens of other eyeliners I use; this one is still one of my favorites and not one that I will ever get rid of. I really like this product and I recommend it to those looking for a good water-proof mascara. I give this product a nine out of ten (9 of 10). I subtracted only because it smears if you fall asleep in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115021564461229/k2311a0215/2.15.12