Jbuds J2 Noise Isolating Earbuds  » Electronics  »
  • I recently purchased the Jbuds J2 Earbuds created by Jlab Audio and I'm impressed with this product
  • For the first time, a product that I bought exceed my physical expectations
  • I love the variety of color because everyone can find a shade that they like
  • The quality of earbuds is determined by the music experience and by cancelling out ambient noises from the surrounding, the listener is put in an empty space void, for which all that is heard is music

• by ajtheproto

I recently purchased the Jbuds J2 Earbuds created by Jlab Audio and I’m impressed with this product. The earbuds come in many different colors ranging from electric blue to chrome silver to orange citrus. I was amazed by the vibrancy of the color when I got my hands on the product. The colors actually look brighter than they look on the product page. For the first time, a product that I bought exceed my physical expectations.

I bought the Black / Electric blue color because it was my favorite color from the selection. I love the variety of color because everyone can find a shade that they like. In fact, it took me a while to

decide on the color because many of the options had excellent complementary shades that looked great.

These are actually the second earbuds that I have owned. I previously owned standard black earphones that can be bought at retail stores. The sound was decent but they broke.

So, now I have the Jbuds. It requires a 24 to 48 hour burn in. This means that you have to leave the earphones to play music for around a day straight. This allows the earbuds to warm up the audio drivers. I was anxious to try the product so I inserted the earbuds in my ear immediately after buying it. The sound was subpar. So, I let the earbuds ...

• burn in for about 5 hours. I tried it again and was pleased with the sound.

I let the earbuds burn-in for another 5 hours and the sound improved yet again. After warming up the audio drivers the sound was phenomenal. The bass was crisp and heavy and I could hear the intricate medium and high frequencies that I usually didn’t hear.

The Jbuds J2 earbuds also feature noise cancelling. The tricky part about this is that you have to position the earbuds perfectly into your ear for the noise cancelling abilities to work. There are no instruction or manual on how to fit the earbuds so I had to figure it out for myself. It

turns out that the Jbuds J2 earbuds fit in the reverse direction of most other earphones.

The noise cancelling abilities make these earphones unique. The quality of earbuds is determined by the music experience and by cancelling out ambient noises from the surrounding, the listener is put in an empty space void, for which all that is heard is music.

You’ll enjoy your songs more with these earbuds. When I got these earbuds, I wanted to listen to each and everyone of my favorite songs to see how the audio would sound through these headphones. For less than $30, these are the ideal earbuds to get. It’s durable, comfortable, and amazing. I highly recommend these earbuds.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1615021564451229/k2311a0215/2.15.12