Cheatham Hill Trails at Kennesaw, Mountain in Marietta, GA  » Leisure  »
900 Kennesaw Mountain Drive Kennesaw, GA 30152
  • I go to Cheatham Hill every Saturday to run my long distance runs, and I look forward to my long runs because I love the atmosphere of Cheatham Hill

• by pengirl

Cheatham Hill Trail is one of my favorite places in the whole world. I go to Cheatham Hill every Saturday to run my long distance runs, and I look forward to my long runs because I love the atmosphere of Cheatham Hill.

Cheatham Hill is my magical place because it is quiet, I often see wild life, and I can do a good long distance run. There is something peaceful about running on a trail in the woods where you are away from cars, people, and

it is just you running. That is how Cheatham Hill is. Cheatham Hill is a trail that is made mainly of dirt with a little bit of gravel in certain areas. I am in the woods the whole time I am running the five mile trail, but you do have to cross a somewhat busy street while running. Other than that you run through fields of yellow and green grass, you run through the woods, you run over rocks and up and down hills. I feel like ...

• I am running in Heaven.

I love Cheatham Hill for the challenging trail, but I also love that you do not have to pay to park and that parking is not a problem. There is a small parking lot that you can easily park at, and I have never been there when it is too crowded. The trail is also connected to Kennesaw Mountain so if you run or walk Cheatham Hill you can cross over onto a few other trails that are connected to Kennesaw

Mountain and eventually get to Kennesaw Mountain.

There really are no complaints from me about Cheatham Hill. I would only say to maybe lay down some more gravel especially in the rocky or slicker areas. I have slipped and fallen a few times as I was running because the area did not have enough gravel.

I especially love that usually you see the same people at the trail every week and make friends. I absolutely love running at Cheatham Hill and will continue to do so every Saturday!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6114021564210129/k2311a0214/2.14.12