Marietta Diner in Marietta, GA
306 Cobb Pkwy S, Marietta, GA 30060-9211
  • If you have never been to the Marietta Diner, and you are in the Marietta area, you should definitely check out this popular diner
  • As you enter this cute diner, there is a whole counter full of delicious, gorgeous looking desserts
  • The desserts are the best part of the restaurant because you not only get huge portions the portions you do get taste heavenly
  • Other than that, I love the restaurant and highly recommend it

• by pengirl

If you have never been to the Marietta Diner, and you are in the Marietta area, you should definitely check out this popular diner! If you go to the diner on a weekend night, be prepared for a crowd and a wait, but it is all worth it!

The Marietta Diner is a great find to me. The Diner is cute with its black and white checkered décor, and it is relaxing with an exciting atmosphere and great service. If you go on a weekend night, there is always a line out the door and a crowd inside but to me that makes the atmosphere funner. The seating is a cluster of tables and booths, but they have a lot

of mouths to feed and people to seat, so I understand how come they jam tables in to the restaurant. As you enter this cute diner, there is a whole counter full of delicious, gorgeous looking desserts! I do not think anyone can pass by without noticing the layered cakes covered in ruffles of icing or the cookies, cupcakes looking so decadent. My mouth waters just thinking about the slice of chocolate cake I ate that was pure Heaven.

Speaking of the food, all I can say is that it is as good as it gets. This diner is supposed to be based on Greek food, but it actually contains a good variety of food choices. Yes, the spinach pies ...

• are a greek food and what the restaurant is known for. The spinach pies are delicious and ooey, gooey yumminess. I have tried a variety of dishes, and I must say they were all good. The menu is very extensive and has everything from Greek food, to sandwiches, salads, soups, meats, main dishes, and even Italian dishes. I tried a chicken salad one time, and the salad was so huge I could barely eat it all. The portions are definitely huge at this diner. The desserts are the best part of the restaurant because you not only get huge portions the portions you do get taste heavenly. You can choose from a good variety of cakes, ice cream, cookies and cupcakes.

I really love the Marietta Diner. The employees that work there make it even better because they are all friendly and even though they are busy they are always nice. The prices are reasonable at this diner because you get huge portions, and the food is of good quality. Most dishes are around ten dollars which is about average.

The only complaints I have about the diner, which is not many, is that the restrooms are not great. The restrooms are squished in the back of the restaurant, and the few times I have used them they were pretty dirty. I did not like that. Other than that, I love the restaurant and highly recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 713021563900329/k2311a0213/2.13.12