Bodycology Cucumber Melon Body Cology Hand and Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • A really enjoyable body lotion I enjoy using in the summertime is the Bodycology Cucumber Melon Body Cology Hand and Body Lotion
  • I like this lotion because it has a true clean, yet sweet refreshing summery cucumber melon scent and it is made with nourishing natural ingredients such as aloe, shea butter, cocoa seed butter, soybean oil, vitamins, and essential oils that actually hydrate and pamper my skin from head to toe
  • I would recommend anyone to use this body lotion that way
  • Now I know this sounds strange, but it actually worked well for conditioning and nourishing my hair

• by Robins

A really enjoyable body lotion I enjoy using in the summertime is the Bodycology Cucumber Melon Body Cology Hand and Body Lotion. I like this lotion because it has a true clean, yet sweet refreshing summery cucumber melon scent and it is made with nourishing natural ingredients such as aloe, shea butter, cocoa seed butter, soybean oil, vitamins, and essential oils that actually hydrate and pamper my skin from head to toe.

Another thing I like about this lotion is the 12 fluid once hand pumping bottle it comes in. The bottle is easy to get the lotion out of when I need it and it is very affordable. I only paid around five dollars for my body

of lotion at my local drugstore, which made me very happy, and the bottle has lasted me a good 3 months. I even enjoy the cool light greenish color the body lotion has too.

The way I have been using this lovely cucumber melon scented body lotion is by pumping a few handfuls of it into my hands and massaging it into my skin from head to toe. The body lotion is slightly thick and creamy in texture, but not greasy, tacky or oily. The body lotion actually absorbs into my skin well and leaves it smelling like fresh cucumber melon all day, which I really like. I am always getting compliments on how good I smell.

Another way ...

• I enjoy using this lotion is as a shaving lotion. The way I use it for shaving is by placing a nice thick even layer of this body lotion onto the area I want to shave and allow it to soak into that area for 30 seconds. Then I simply shave and my skin comes out so smooth and soft without any razor burns, nicks or stubbles. I would recommend anyone to use this body lotion that way.

Another way that I have used the lotion is as a deep hair conditioner. Now I know this sounds strange, but it actually worked well for conditioning and nourishing my hair. I simply drenched my hair down with warm water

and squeezed it out until my hair was damp and then I took a handful of the lotion and massaged it into my hair and scalp really well. Then I allowed the lotion to stay in my hair and condition it for about 30 minutes. Once the 30 minutes was up, I rinsed my hair out with warm water and gave it a good washing. Afterwards, my hair came out so silky soft and smooth with a bit of shine and bounce and I loved it.

I would definitely recommend this cucumber melon lotion to anyone to use to help keep his or her skin and hair looking and feeling its best because that is what it does for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113021563860329/k2311a0213/2.13.12