Starlight Drive In Theatre in Atlanta, GA
2000 Moreland Ave SE Atlanta, GA 30316
  • Now that I have tried the theatre out it has become a sort of addiction, and I enjoy driving in for a movie
  • The theatre is not located in the best part of town but even so it is a popular place to watch a movie, and people still come
  • I noticed on the theatres website also that you can print off coupons for concession stands and the movies so overall this is a cheap deal
  • I did not stay for the second movie because I could not sit still that long, but that is definitely a good deal

• by pengirl

I am not sure what took me so long to try out the Starlight Drive in Theatre. Now that I have tried the theatre out it has become a sort of addiction, and I enjoy driving in for a movie.

The theatre is not located in the best part of town but even so it is a popular place to watch a movie, and people still come. I did go to see a movie on a cold day, so it was not buzzing with cars and people when I went which was nice. It is quite an amusing set up if you think about it because there are

several car lots and screens. You just pull up to a screen and watch that movie. When I went there were about six other cars and plenty of room to park. It also was not hard to get out of which I worried about because a bunch of cars leaving at the same time was not ideal to me. I did not have that problem at all. The screens are huge and clear, so I was able to see the movie great. You have to tune your radio in to hear the movie so make sure your radio is working well.

The prices are very good at this theatre ...

• because you can see a brand new movie for only seven dollars a person. That is cheap to me! The concession stands also were not ridiculously priced like most theatres. I got a soda and popcorn for only five dollars which I was pleased about. I noticed on the theatres website also that you can print off coupons for concession stands and the movies so overall this is a cheap deal! To top it off, you also get to see two movies back to back and not just the one. I did not stay for the second movie because I could not sit still that long, but that is definitely
        a good deal.

The only negative aspects to this unique theatre is that you have to sit inside your vehicle because if you sit outside your vehicle there is too much congestion and you end up not being able to breathe from the car fumes. It is hard for me to sit still for a long time, so I would like to set up a chair to watch movie in. Also, there is a bunch of wild teenagers that come to the theatre so be prepared to people smoking and drinking and being loud around you.

I enjoy this theatre and will return for a movie soon!

www.starlightdrivein.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3213021563830329/k2311a0213/2.13.12