Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Spray  » Perfume  »
  • Though most people may find the perfume quite expensive, I think this perfume is worth the price as it could last for a long time and leaves you with those memories that are hard to erase
  • I would definitely recommend this perfume to ladies looking to have that unique, sophisticated scent that is hard to resist

• by kash234

I got this perfume as a gift last Christmas and since I had used a Chanel perfume sometimes back, I was expecting this one to be almost similar in the fragrance with the other perfume that I had used. Coco Mademoiselle starts of like any other signature perfume in the market but with a fresh, citrus like fragrance. Unlike the flowery fragrance found in many perfumes, the Coco Mademoiselle is like

a breath of fresh air.

It comes in a very simple packaging; an outer small white box with gold writing. The perfume measures 100ml in a classic rectangular bottle with the typical Chanel clear easy to open lid. The bottle is clear with some gold writings. The fragrance is also available in other beauty products such as bath soap and bath gel.

The Coco Mademoiselle citrus fragrance together with rose woody smell creates ...

• a perfect fragrance for every day occasion and the vanilla, patchouli fragrance gives you a sense of earthiness. When you smell the spray, it has that citrus fragrance but when your smell it deeper, it gives you that warm fragrance that is exceptionally found in this type of perfume. The color of the perfume is slightly pinkish, making it looks more feminine.

The lasting effect of the perfume is excellent and can last as

long as a period of 24 hours and you still smells it on your clothes later on. Though most people may find the perfume quite expensive, I think this perfume is worth the price as it could last for a long time and leaves you with those memories that are hard to erase. I would definitely recommend this perfume to ladies looking to have that unique, sophisticated scent that is hard to resist.

Beatrice Schmidt says :

re : Though most people may find the perfume quite expensive, I think this perfume is worth the price as it could last for a long time and leaves you with those memories that are hard to erase
    I used this perfume for the first time over 3 years ago and I must say I have never recieved more complements, or people asking me what perfume I am wearing so they can find it for their spouse or wife. I found this rather flattering and sweet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5613021563820329/k2311a0213/2.13.12