Lush Honey I Washed The Kids Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that this Soap used to be sold when the company Lush used to be called Cosmetics to Go, but I cannot be totally sure of this fact
  • I certainly wouldn't recommend eating this though
  • It is a sweet scent and although I know this has Honey in it it seems to smell like caramel as well
  • Although this isn't my overall favourite Soap from here it is still 1 that I use off and on

• by happyholidays70

This is another Soap that I have been using for years and this one has also been out for years. I think that this Soap used to be sold when the company Lush used to be called Cosmetics to Go, but I cannot be totally sure of this fact. I am a fan of Lush and have been buying products from Lush since the year 2000.

As with all Soaps from here you can buy these in 100g block, or larger if you wish - they even sell them by the Kilo. If you

buy this in the shop there will be a few blocks wrapped in greaseproof paper and these sit on top of the Waxy blocks of Soap. so you can see this Soap before you buy it, and also be able to smell it too.

To look at the Soap this doesn’t look all that fancy. I think this looks like a Pie but this is probably because of the light brown colour and the edge of this looks a bit like a crust. I certainly wouldn’t recommend eating this though.

The scent of this is ...

• lovely. It is a sweet scent and although I know this has Honey in it it seems to smell like caramel as well. It is a rich sweet scent and I find that this scents my bathroom just fine.

The only bad part of this Soap which I find is bad for all the Lush Soaps and this is since the chunk is cut from a large block then there is the corners and the flat bits teamed up with the the thick ridges so this makes it quite hard to rub this

between your hands. This is why I tend to cut a smaller chunk from this and this makes it easier to rub between your hands. Although this is still a little harder to rub with, after a couple of goes it moulds its self into a sort of shapeless blob so easy to use.

Although this isn’t my overall favourite Soap from here it is still 1 that I use off and on. I do like this one and the Sweet scent it lovely but perhaps some people may find this a little too sweet.

Lush Honey I Washed The Kids Soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113021563810329/k2311a0213/2.13.12