Avon Ideal Flawless Invisable Coverage Foundation
  • I was lucky enough to try a sample of this a few weeks ago and although it only gave me 2 applications I felt that it done a good job on my skin so I decided to buy the full sized bottle
  • I like to try and stock up on things when they are on offer as I think it is better to not pay quite so much for a product if you can
  • This was the shade that I went for as I think my skin has a slight Pink tinge to it and this was the colour that I tried in the sample and it was a good match
  • A really good foundation which is worth that extra cost

• by happyholidays70

This is a new Foundation out in Avon. I was lucky enough to try a sample of this a few weeks ago and although it only gave me 2 applications I felt that it done a good job on my skin so I decided to buy the full sized bottle. Since it was new I got it a little cheaper than the normal price but it was still a little expensive.

This comes in the usual sized bottle which is 30ml. The normal price of this is £12 but the offer price is £10. Avon is usually good for offers and no doubt this will be on offer every few books

like the other products. I like to try and stock up on things when they are on offer as I think it is better to not pay quite so much for a product if you can.

This comes in quite a few different shades - 16 in total which seems to be more than the usual choice that you get with a Foundation. I have fair skin so I wasn’t so sure what shade would be best for me. I usually go for Ivory, but there was a shade even lighter than Ivory which is called Light Pink. This was the shade that I went for as I think my skin ...

• has a slight Pink tinge to it and this was the colour that I tried in the sample and it was a good match.

The bottle for this is alright. Although it looks a bit plain, it looks simple but alright. This has a pump action on it, which I find easier than just an open neck on a bottle. At least with a pump spray then you can just apply a few squirts onto your finger and dab on your face if you so wish. Nice and easy to apply. This isn’t overly runny either, so easy enough to blend in and once this has been rubbed in then I

find that this soaks into your skin alright and I didn’t notice this against my jawline.

According to Avon this is a full coverage foundation which creates a virtually undetectable veil or natural looking flawless perfection. This also has a SPF15 in it, so offers some protection from the Sun’s rays.

As a Foundation I found this to be good. Although this gave good coverage I didn’t find it to be too heavy and it was a nice lightweight Foundation but it still masked my spots and brightened my dark shadows under my eyes and made my skin tone look better and more even.

A really good foundation which is worth that extra cost.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113021563700329/k2311a0213/2.13.12