IFB Neptune DX Dishwasher  » Housewares  »
  • After researching on internet and getting suggestions from various sources I decided to buy IFB Neptune DX Dishwasher
  • This dishwasher cost me more than what my budget was allowing me, but even then I go for it because of some stunning feature that it was offering
  • The best thing about this dishwasher is its capability to wash dishes in different streams
  • The drying system is also well managed and never leaves me in any sort of problem
  • My experience with this IFB Neptune DX Dishwasher is great, and I would love to recommend this dishwasher to all

• by theblaze

I was looking for a dishwasher which can support me for long. After researching on internet and getting suggestions from various sources I decided to buy IFB Neptune DX Dishwasher. This dishwasher cost me more than what my budget was allowing me, but even then I go for it because of some stunning feature that it was offering.

More than seven months have passed since when I got this dishwasher. The performance of this equipment is fabulous. It

is working exactly according to what it claims to do. I had bought this dishwasher from an m-commerce website by paying Rs. 28,000 (About $590).

The best thing about this dishwasher is its capability to wash dishes in different streams. The dishwasher comes in nine different wash modes. I have personally used all of these nine modes to wash dishes of different variations. All wash modes, from normal to delicate, is working great. The drying system is also ...

• well managed and never leaves me in any sort of problem. The Static Heat drying system ensures that my dishes get dried in quick time without any problem.

This dishwasher is made of powerful material. It not only looks strong and durable, but in reality it is. I have manhandled in twice during my home shifting and it remains intact. The durability feature with dishwasher is really worth appreciating.

I should also mention here that using this dishwasher is

not a stuff that can create any problem. I never find myself in any sort of tough situations when I use this dishwasher. There are four racks in this dishwasher and to my surprise all racks are foldable which makes it even easier to handle.

The dishwasher also comes with lots of other interesting features like child lock and delay start. My experience with this IFB Neptune DX Dishwasher is great, and I would love to recommend this dishwasher to all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2012. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310021563500329/k2311a0210/2.10.12